DK
4.7

4.7
littlepig
Posted on Apr 1, 2022

Economical with such a big bag. Should last for more than a year. Adequate expired date on May 2024. Attached is multi grains and white sesame bread.

2ed70c22-1001-4655-b07a-f04c97666eab
Posted on Nov 1, 2022

never disappointed when I order sesame seeds. I like that I can toast it to the level and darkness that I prefer. good size bag. Quality of product. Use for dishes and on salads a nice addition to meals.

Posted on Oct 19, 2022
3,089
1,476

I love it !! Great quality, size, package, ingredients, smell, composition, serving frequency : as u like, gentle on tummy, use benefits : good in recipe, diet, good taste

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

Suggested use These tiny, oval, flat seeds add nutlike flavor to Middle Eastern and Asian cooking (including traditional tahini, hummus and halvah recipes), and are often folded into bread or cookie batter and sprinkled over cakes and breads.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Happy with these sesame seeds, bought them for seed cycling but they also make a good topping for certain recipes! I chose this brand because their allergy statement indicates that this should be safe if you have a tree nut allergy. IYKYK!

Posted on May 13, 2022

Great organic quality goes well in my salad dishes and in breaded chicken breast. I also made tahini with this. very tasty I prefer this over the whole sesame seed version. if you found this helpful please like

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

This item was sent in secure packaging, and the sesame seeds were in quality condition upon arrival. I am happy with my purchase and look forward to shopping with iherb again.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

Very clean, pretty good flavor. I toasted it to make toasted sesame paste and oil for a Chinese sesame noodles recipe. Very good in your bread

Posted on Apr 17, 2021

Frontier has great clean and fresh Sesame seeds for everyday use. I put them in my granola, veggie burgers and baking. They add great flavor and nutrition to everything I use them in. I have been using Frontier for decades. I consider Frontier a valuable source for healthy living. I trust them to have high quality. and iHerb ships them to me inexpensively.