DK
4.4

4.4
Posted on Jan 21, 2022

A excellent, quality product. The taste is amazing, the size of the package and the amount you get is excellent. I use this product when i diet from time to time. A little bit goes a long way, you'll be amazed on the servings. The texture is easy to use, I use this in several recipes, when I cook, A+++++

Pure nostalgia for me since my hippy parents would get this from a co-op purchasing group. I get cravings for this stuff, and my sisters love it too. I use a little vegetable oil to make it stick, throw this and a sprinkle of chipotle powder in there and voila, so much deliciousness!

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Its my favorite been restocking monthly 😍. The amount is perfect for the price, and the quality is amazing you get what you pay for. Taste is addictive 🥹

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

Great bulk size pack of cheddar. Planning to use this for popcorn and may even try it over pasta sauce. Love that this does not require refrigeration so would be good to bring along for camping trips.

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

This is a high quality product without superfluous ingredients. It has a great taste & I use it on baked potatoes as well as on popcorn. I like the package size and the fact that it only needs a small amount per serving. I also like the price!

Posted on Oct 14, 2022

This product is awesome. Very tasty and flavorful. I’ve added it to omelets, salads, air fryer chips, and oven baked fries. In other words whatever you’re eating it makes it better! Certainly going on my favorites list!

Posted on Oct 10, 2022

This is not the usual technicolor orange-colored cheese seasoning. This is a cheese and spice blend and tastes amazing. Nice depth of flavor. You can also sprinkle on pasta, steamed vege, etc.

Posted on Oct 8, 2022

I love this on homemade popcorn! This is a game changer for people who want to have good popcorn without additives and preservatives. Its also good for making sauce. Low fat if I’m not mistaken

Sam
Posted on Oct 7, 2022

It tastes great! I wish it came in smaller a smaller package size for personal use, but besides that, I like making popcorn for a healthy snack, and I like this flavoring on my popcorn. It says "spice," but the flavor is not too spicy (no burn).

Posted on Oct 3, 2022

This is such an awesome product! Smells so good and tastes great. Used it for popcorn and mixed jt with breadcrumbs when making chicken nuggets. Kds love it