DK
4.7

4.7
Posted on Sep 20, 2022

I liked using this rooibos as it tastes delicious when blended in a tea with honey to sweeten. Lower caffeine than coffee which is good to help cut down. I've used it as a hair rinse too, it nourishes the scalp with many benefits while enhancing red tones in my chestnut brown hair.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

We love this high quality rooibos tea for our daily evening caffeine substitute. The taste is very soothing and pleasant. We have found that the best flavor is obtained when we boil this with milk for a couple of minutes and then infuse for 15 mins. I love adding stevia, cinnamon and a pinch of carob for a well rounded flavor.

Posted on Sep 15, 2022

One of my favorite teas all year around. Has a great taste. Easy to prepare and mix with others to enhance flavor. Love that’s it’s organic. Love the health benefits. Nice packaging and amount of tea. The fact that’s it’s caffeine free is a plus so I can drink every day.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

This is a high quality rooibos (redbush) tea, that comes in a loose form which I prefer to teabags as I think you get a better taste/flavour. It's just pure rooibos but you can also add your own spices and make various blends. I use it as my main drink after midday as it has no caffeine.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

Tea arrived in one large aluminum-plastic type bag, air-tight and light-proof. I pour some into my counter-top tea storage containers and keep the remainder in the original bag, taped shut and then also sealed inside a ziplock. Deducted one star only because I wish the 1lb size came in a bag with a resealable zipper. Great tea to drink plain in the evenings. Other times I brew rooibos extra strong and then add milk, sugar, and tapioca balls to make an at-home "bubble" or boba tea. It makes a nice mid-afternoon treat without any caffeine.

Posted on Nov 1, 2022

Frontier is a trustworthy, quality-conscious brand and I love their organic rooibos tea. Much better value, smaller footprint and fresher than buying tea bags in a box. It makes a great non-caffeinated chai by adding cardamom and cinnamon with real or plant-based milk. Yum!

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

I have lost 2 lbs already! This tea helps suppress appetite! It also helps with arthritis, which is why I purchased it. The pain is much much better! I am sleeping and remembering my dreams. I probably have RA. I would rather take this than some terrible medication.