DK

4.7
Based on 2,270 Ratings
1,786
Posted on May 12, 2022
Great addition to Mexican foods!

This is a great quality taco seasoning. I use it all the time when making chillis, refried beans, and burritos. I use it so frequently that I need to restock pretty frequently. Out of the taco seasonings available to me outside of North America, I really like Frontier Co-op's taco seasoning. It is organic and tastes very good with the ingredients use for my cooking.

0a105d11-5f4d-4ff0-85b1-cb57f8ff7dc9
lovefromjapan
Posted on Jan 21, 2022

Very nice and not too spicy! It tastes good and the glass packaging is very nice and sleek. I used this to make tacos and it has all the ingredients I wanted for my taco recipes. I think it was a decent size for the price. I like serving the seasoned meat with cheese, tomatoes, lettuce, and tortilla chips to make nachos!

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

We were previously buying Lawry's because I grew up on it and it was a comfort food. But trying to take care of our health and opting for better ingredients is important. The only negative is that I forgot that this product doesn't contain salt. Which is actually a positive because salt is a heavy and empty filler! So once I remembered to add the salt, it's very tasty. I feel better giving this to my family as I am confident that it is a high quality product. Also sold at a fair price considering I have it shipped from the USA to Germany.

Posted on Dec 26, 2021

I needed to replace my taco seasoning and found this one. Love it - very tasty, great quality ingredients, excellent taste. Love using it in many recipes. I use it very frequently and the packaging is perfect to reuse since it is glass. The size is typical full container spice size.

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

Absolute best spice brand ever! Love the quality and taste of these spices! Super clean ingredients. Size is decent and packaging is amazing! I use this with almost every recipe. Honestly very happy that i came across these on iherb :) Would highly recommend, you wont regret it 👍🏼 x o x o

Posted on Nov 16, 2022

This is another great quality product as the ingredient is non GMO so the taste was spectacular. The size and price were amazing and the glass package made me feel good that I was not using plastic. I use this in many recipes following my gluten free diet. It has great taste and flavour.

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

Family favourite Great taste Use it to make vegetarian or meat tacos works well with both it’s even nice with chicken High quality ingredients I recommend it if you like tacos Packaged in a glass Shaker easy to use Mix in with oil rub into chicken or vegetables and bake is very yummy too

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

Excellent flavor, so many spice mixtures are too salty, not Frontier brand quality Taco Seasoning it's very tasty! It takes regular chips to the next level & is perfect to add flavor when serving your own recipes or microwave meals. Its easy to stick to a healthy diet when you use quality flavors & ingredients to keep things interesting.

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

I am in love with this blend . I am keen to have good supply . I used it in many dishes including egg dishes. One friend tasted an egg sandwich and she said the flavor was close to a restaurant dishes . I usually keep it in the refrigerator to extend the shelf life because I live in hot humid area . It stays fresh until it finishes . Good packaging and quality