DK
4.7

4.7
Posted on May 12, 2022

I bought this for mom she had diabetes with very hight levels and it worked good for her, she took 3-4 servings a day , the sugar levels drop pretty good actually , very high quality , size is great , taste of ingredients is weird somehow , she is using it for months now , you can blend it with water,tea,caffeine, good packaging, gonna buy more for sure , thanks iherb

507bb092-277d-4e3a-818f-bd4a2a8d3c50
Posted on Nov 2, 2022

A large sized well sealed bag full of very nice and perfect Juniper fruits, I like the delicate taste it adds to my tea and i use it for flavour as well as to relieve stomach pains.

Posted on Oct 20, 2022

It's a big packet and I can use it for a very long time. The juniper berries really bring out more flavor when I am cooking it with my meat or red cabbages!

Posted on May 5, 2022

I can't find juniper locally and needed it for my homemade root beer. This came nicely packaged and fresh. It can be used for tea as well or other concoctions.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

These are hard to find where I live and the product seems high quality and is tasty. The price was definitely fair. Hope to use them in preparing kombucha and for pickling meats.

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

Test greate ,fresh and clean Good quality I recommend it .

54af125a-7380-41b1-a7c6-60650ba27e29
Posted on Dec 3, 2021

Big large quantity will last a long time, unfortunately the bag does not come with a zip lock closure. So once you open it do transfer it to an air tight container. The berries itself taste good and fresh and also taste a bit sweet with my herbal teas. Highly recommend.

Posted on Aug 7, 2021

I really love Frontier's big package dry herbs. Since I use them a lot, the big package is more economic. Their quality is good too. I use this product to make herbal tea (marshmallow root, juniper berries, cranberries, uva ursi leaves, etc ) for kidney cleanse few days a month. I think they work better than the herb extract capsules. Though taking capsules are more convenient, I think it worth the time to make the tea myself to get much better result.

Posted on May 15, 2021

These are the real deal, I mixed about 5 to 8 in my smoothie without boiling or straining like the directions say to do for a tea, and it cleared my bowels out for a whole day. I will not be using these regularly, and next time I'll probably follow the directions, but it definitely cleared by bowels out.