DK
4.7

4.7
Posted on Oct 25, 2022

great quality, great value, the size of capsule is not so big. it does't taste or smell anything. I take them 2 capsules every day. I am just feeling great with a lot of energy. The package came safely without damage. They don't use bubble wrap which good for environement.

2b39a89c-20d4-4ebb-a4d5-abeeefc78577
64519f0b-ae1e-4020-a515-e7587a77832a
Posted on Sep 25, 2022

Great quality, great ingredient, come in regular size. The package came safely. I think its benefit is to support immune system. it doesn't taste anything. just plain. I will continue having this everyday. I take 2 capsules everyday. I can take it on empty stomach still ok. excellent! promote energy!

4ec6cd37-7110-4c80-bbf8-3c46464fbde5
87cbb486-dfde-4bc0-aa50-91f449c23e16
Posted on Jan 19, 2022

I know that chaga can improve your energy levels and how you feel overall, but honestly I felt nothing from taking this supplement. I generally love this brand, but this product did not make me feel more energized or better overall. I even increased the dose gradually and gave it a shot until I ran out of this bottle. Well, it is a good antioxidant overall but I personally did not feel any effects.

Posted on Dec 24, 2021

been talking it since cliff high talked about it when covid first came. this with vit.c 1 gram and 10,000 iu vit d3 & k2. been around people with it,never been sick at all or my wife.

Posted on Dec 2, 2022

Love the brand and the product. Within a week felt an immediate difference in overall health from energy to gut, detoxing and immune boosting. Highly recommend this line and adding these beneficial mushrooms to your daily vitamin routine

Posted on Nov 21, 2022

Chaga is one of the great mushrooms. Glad I found it on iHerb. I have been using it for a while now and very happy with it. Recommended!

Posted on Oct 12, 2022

It has improved my breathing quality and I feel much comfortable after starting taking this. I'm thankful that these Stamets line of products are available to buy on this website.

quality very good, good ingredient. good, good energy, good folic acid, good size, good niacin flush. good package, good effect, good potency, good nervous system, good metabolism, good taste, good age, good superfood, good benefit, good diet, good mix, good antioxidant, good health, good improvement,

Posted on May 15, 2022

Took these when I thought I was coming down with a scratchy throat and it went away and never developed into a cold. I recommend mushrooms in general both in food and supplement form. This brand is good quality. It’s not cheap but is reasonably priced.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

This thing gave me so much energy!!! I ordered Turkey Tail too, i plan to drink these two daily! It benefits body in so many ways, great health investment!