DK

Posted on Sep 15, 2021

My father has been consuming this cordyceps supplement for a 3 years since his (tongue) cancer diagnosis (and the tumor removal). He says that on the days where he doesn’t take this supplement, he’d feel the difference on his tongue (much more stiff). So he keeps taking this pills in his protocol. He’s healthy and still cancer free and he believes this supplement is one of the important aspects in his healing journey

Posted on Sep 3, 2021

I suffer from fibromyalgia, I’m tired more then the average person… but I felt I’m not as tired since I started taking this product! I truly feel this product is making me more energetic and I can do a lot more every day 👍🏼

b4179b5c-36e2-48b3-ac72-a8b908e24d1c
e65da506-53df-4f69-be86-1fc93629e990
Posted on Aug 3, 2022

I brought this for my husband who was suffering low energy and burn out and it was fantastic. He had an immediate uptick in energy and he's now feeling good enough to get back into the gym. The host defense products are AAA+ in quality due to their great ingredients and production standards, i'd never buy another brand.

I can REALLY tell a difference in my energy level using this product. It's a little expensive, but worth it, so I have signed up for auto-ship. The quality is fresh. The capsules may be a little larger than some but I do not have any issue with taking them at all. There is no aftertaste at all. I am glad to be using a superfood product.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

At 99 I will be able to give a verdict, until then I will take this product regularly, because I am convinced of this product.

Posted on May 20, 2022

This product has worked wonderfully for improved energy. I am trying to cut down on my caffeine intake and this has helped me significantly with energy in the morning - but definitely not to be taken in the evening as it can affect sleep!

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

I was recommended this type of mushroom by my Naturopath to boost energy and my immune system. The capsules have no taste. The difference is subtle but gives me the slight lift I need throughout the day. Quality product.

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

Been working on shift for many years. This product help reduce super tiredness and lack of proper sleep.Now it seems my energy been slowly improvise despite lack of proper sleep and erratic meals intake time.

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

Second time ordering Host Defense Cordyceps from iHerb. Have been taking Host Defense Cordyceps for 60+ days. I take 5 Host Defense shroom products daily for 60+ days now. I have noticed a difference in how I feel each morning.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

I've recently quit smoking, so I've decided to give this a shot. There seems to be some improvement, but I'm barely halfway through the bottle. I'm satisfied, so far.