DK
4.5

4.5
Posted on May 11, 2022
Smell and taste is bad.. but it works great!

I used these vitamins once when I was younger and experiencing hair loss due to stress, and they worked great. After trying many other brands, I came back to these and I honestly think they work the best for a reasonable price. Since it doesn’t have a gel coating, the smell and taste is bad, like dog food, but if you take it quickly it’s usually unnoticeable. Would definitely recommend :)

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

I'm so happy to have discovered the FutureBiotics, Hair, Skin & Nails! I started talking this in mid May, so 4 months ago, in conjunction with NOW Foods, L-Lysine, 500 mg, as last year due to a period of extreme stress, I lost a lot of hair, right on the front centre, so a bit visible.... so another reason to be even more stress. Thank God since I started talking this combo, I can happily report that my hair has improved, I don’t have that much missing as I had last year, just little small spots remain, but only visible to me that I know where to look for. My plan now is to complete my second bottle of FutureBiotics, Hair, Skin & Nails and then take a couple of months of break, and then start again. I hope you all enjoy my review and that someone feel confident to give it a try as I did 4 months ago, you will not regret it.

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

Tried the smaller 75 tablets one and I feel that my hair has grown slightly thicker. Opted for the 135 tablet ones to try it out for a longer period to see if my hair thickness improves

253ce4fa-4b6e-4cfe-bf4e-d6a177e34b0e
Posted on Aug 24, 2022

I tried this for my skin in Summer: as it is very fair, I can get a sunburn even with my sunscreen. Well, this product works very well. Next year I will definitely buy it again. My hair and nails are beautiful and strong, so I can't tell if it helps on that matter as well.

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

This I have been using for over 13 years , it really helps thicken the hair and clears out the skin nicely. I just decided to change a few months ago, so I’m now trying something different

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

Amazing ingredient list and such great value with impressive benefits for hair, skin and nails. I take this as my daily multivitamin. The size is a bit big, but that’s pretty standard. No weird taste. Only one a day dosage is perfect!

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

This seemed to be the best-quality hair, skin and nail supplement I could find based on the ingredient list and I wasn't disappointed! I like that one dose is multiple pills so that you can adjust the dosage to your liking.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022
1,342

Used this product off and on for many years with great success. The ingredient proportions are just right for me because I always notice stronger, faster growing hair and nails. Always. Skin is probably clearer but less obvious to discern.

Posted on Jan 5, 2022

The smell is a bit annoying and the pill is a bit big but this is the BEST product to stop hair lost for me