DK
4.4

4.4
Posted on Apr 7, 2022
Huge help and a repeat order of mine

I liked this and felt it was so effective at helping keep my joints supple and moveable that I recommended it to my Mom. She also buys it now. It is also packaged nicely--there are a lot of good tips on the box as to other ways to help improve joint mobility.

Posted on Dec 26, 2021

InflamMotion also contains a proprietary botanical compound of Ginger root, Curcumin C3 Complex and Boswellin that have all demonstrated natural anti-inflammatory activity. Also contains BotaniFlex 125, a unique patent-pending combination of Chinese Skullcap extract and Acacia extract. I can feel a difference in my joints, no more knees pain like before. So far they are easy to swallow with no bad smell and taste. Take InflamMotion and a comprehensive multi-vitamin and eat a diet rich in fiber and complex carbohydrates.

Posted on Oct 11, 2022

It's too early to tell, but at least when I take it my symptoms of knee pain and finger joint pain do not drive me crazy. I would say it is already doing its work because when I don't take these (and many others that I am trying) capsules I do get pain that is agonizing.

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

This product is quite effective as it was carefully formulated with herbs and botanicals to help me in joint relief and joint support. The ingredients in this joint supplement contained Chinese skullcap root and acacia heartwood which could help me to increase my joint flexibility, mobility, and functions.

Posted on Mar 5, 2021

I have injured 3 shoulder ligaments a while back and the pain was becoming intolerable. I cannot believe how much better I feel now. My doc had recommended cortisone shots and 6 sessions of physio. After no shots, one week of this product and only 2 hours of physiotherapy my range of motion and strength are almost back to 100% . Great product.

Posted on May 15, 2022

So far seems to work really well. Back aches ease up and happen with it.

Posted on Oct 5, 2021

I took the whole bottle, I can feel a difference in my joints, no more knees pain like before. I am not sure though if it is the effect of this supplement alone because I am taking so many other things like turmeric, bromelain, glucosamine.... overall I would like to believe that it is helping me

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

Excellent product. Super brand and very good price. My Vitamin levels under control after taking this vitamin brand product.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

The burning sensation in my knees diminishes after I take inflammotion