DK
4.4

4.4
Posted on Dec 1, 2022
a great value

i have used this product for many years to control my IBS, and it works great. i have tried "stronger" formulas, but they irritate my stomach-the 1.5 billion CFUs is just right. the pills are small, and should be taken before breakfast. other products that are very helpful for IBS are Now acacia powder, Country Life magnesium and aloe vera juice, all of which can be purchased from iherb.

Posted on Nov 20, 2022

Simply can't go wrong with this acidophilus. I have used this brand for many years and it's always worked well for me. A great way to make sure you have the right amount of good bacteria in your system. And what makes this different from other brands is that it does survive the acids in your stomach, and why they say longest living acidophilus. Plus getting it here has been the best price I've found it at, and a lot cheaper than the big gorilla online retailer with the smile logo.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

I've tried many types of Acidopilus and this one seems to be the best. Even better than the same one with 14mg. This one has 19mg.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

I like this probiotic because it does not require refrigeration. That is the reason for the name "Longest Living." I have used it for many years, my family too. It is convenient and good.

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

This is great as it's the longest-living prebiotics. I believe the absorption is better than others that are not the longest living. Good for the gut.

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

just used it recently, but it's good quality with a reasonable capsule size, has a lot of benefits for stomach, it has no taste & also, v good for digestion 👍

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

I hoped to get some sort of effect, but it didn't work for me like Solgar acidophilus 40+ or multi billion works. So i stopped using it and went back.

Posted on Oct 11, 2022

Managed to make yoghurt out of this when it was fresh.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

Great price for product of this type. I take daily.