DK

Based on 12,034 Ratings
10,334
1,319
Posted on Aug 28, 2022

Quality 100 percent legit came from the states..ingredients good taste okay with my daughter and easy to swallow size arent that big package is good arrived safetly and has safety sealed. Ordered for the daughter age 17 it has completed vitamins supplements a lot of benefit and hope it'll improvement her health😆

27153e70-e55d-4f24-a906-cd32f195ad09
Posted on Jun 23, 2022

Both my boys 18 and 17 are on this multi vits for past few years. Accordingly to them the pill is not too big and easy to consume. Although they do not "feel" the direct benefits eg. whether the vits make them concentrate better or sleep better etc, I do notice that they do not fall sick easily.

Oceans
Posted on Jun 1, 2022
1,102
3,320

My son using this for 8 months and I find out his skin getting clear,that’s why I keep an ordering.I never write review but because I am so satisfied so ,,here it is!! Perfect!And can afford. These are perfect for my teen son. He has a hard time swallowing big pills. And he hates gummies. These are the perfect size for him.

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

My 11 year old daughter has used it for some time with very good results. The doctor has recommended one capsule a day according to her age. It is recommended to consult the Medical Specialist to indicate the appropriate dose. Excellent quality and balance of vitamins and minerals for a teenager. Thanks to the presentation in capsules there are no bad taste problems like in chewable presentations.

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

For my niece they great because: 1. These capsules are very small and easy to swallow 2. It is written that they are for teens ( not for kids). It is vitally important 😄

ebbdd47e-e169-4962-86b7-e37e7f11d3f4
Posted on Apr 13, 2022
23,781

Multivitamins FutureBiotics M.V. Teen for Teens is packaged in a dark plastic jar with a bright crimson, salmon-yellow circular sticker. The lid with protection against the first opening was sealed with a film

Posted on Dec 8, 2022

this product is high quality ,even if the price is not so high the ingredients are very balanced and wide spectrum.the taste is indifferent .the capsules are easy to swallow .and give this vitamins to my children 13 and 15 years old.and Im very satisfied .this supplements are very good as I definitely see the improvements in their condition and mood.

Posted on Nov 18, 2022

Just bought this mulitvit supplement for my child 9 y.o. Chose this because of the vitamins and minerals are very crucial for a child who is growing fast. I felt the dosages of each item is sufficient for his age. He has no problem taking them as the size is small enough. Look forward to getting some more in future if the price is good.

Posted on Oct 29, 2022

My kids find these small enough to swallow without any problem. They are willing to take them, so they are much more effective than the ones that were hard to swallow, thus never got into the young teenager’s bodies. None of my three kids have felt any difference, but for most supplements, it is hard to see results. I feel better about them having a balanced nutritional base in addition to our good diet.