DK
4.6

4.6
Posted on Apr 8, 2022

I have purchase this product several times from iherb for a few reasons. 1) The product is always in stock. 2) The price is always lower than any of the other sites that I have searched. 3) Delivery of product has always been within the promised date. 4) Website is very customer friendly. 5) Product is always fresh.

Posted on Nov 20, 2022

Male 61, I've only been taking Pressur- Lo for about a month now with 250 mg Olive leaf extra and few other herbs. Pressur-Lo is an excellent supplement with lasting benefits and a improvement to the quality of my life. Thanks to whomever created Pressur-Lo.

Posted on Feb 22, 2021

I am diabetic and consequently have a problem with blood pressure. Since I am also a carrier for the herpes virus, which is activated by the supplement Arginine It is imperative that use a product that does not contain Arginine. Pressur-Lo is safe for me AND it helps keep my blood pressure down!

Posted on Oct 20, 2021

My husband has used this product along with the high blood pressure tea every day for several years and noticed a decrease in his blood pressure. he no longer takes the blood pressure medicine. He takes one tablet in the morning at one at bedtime. He will continue to purchase this product. The price is very affordable from I Herb. Most other sites are much more expense. If you have high blood pressure it's worth a try. Better than taking the prescriptions. It took about a month to really notice a big difference. He's been taking it now over 2 years.

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

Fine. I like it. You can take. Norm quality. See for yourself. I will take

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

Take along with regular blood pressure medication. Keeps pharmaceutical dosage down

Posted on Jan 5, 2022

This product has very good ingredients unfortunately it didn't lower my husband's blood pressure.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

it really works and no prescription drugs needed

Posted on Jan 15, 2021

I take this supplement along with my hypertension medication and it seems to help keep my numbers lower.

Posted on Sep 14, 2021

I've been trying it for two weeks now and it seems to have some positive effects.