DK
4.6

4.6
Posted on Sep 28, 2022
Wonderful product

Great glandular product my son and my husband really like taking it it helps whatever they needed help with with That being said I am a woman so I can’t tell you exactly what it’s doing for them but they are saying something is working taking glandular products is great to feed whatever the gland is Weatherby kidney liver whatever we take a lot of glandular products and we also eat or inmate

1aefa230-2a37-4c82-881e-7da0b49700c6
Posted on Feb 21, 2022

This product is the best supplement my husband has ever used to eliminate sudden urges and I empty completely. he already tried everything on the market and this product positively works with NO side effects. It takes about 2 weeks to start fully taking effect but he noticed the benefits in 2 days. The composition of the product is very complete and the ingredients are quality!

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

I was diagnosed about 4 years ago with prostatitis which basically is swelling and inflammation of the prostate gland. This condition would give me intermittent sharp pains of the urethra at times throughout the day. After doing extensive research, I discovered this quality supplement. After 1 week, I noticed the pains and swelling greatly diminished. After 3 weeks, I had no pain at all. I have zero, side effects with this supplement. I honestly feel I will be making this supplement part of my daily regimen with my multivitamin. Guys, consistency here is obviously the key, and make sure to stay on it. Enlargement of the prostate is not a joke, and we must protect ourselves. The product's ingredients are of excellent quality, the size and shape of the capsules help a lot in its ingestion and the aftertaste is almost imperceptible. Thanks for this great product !

nutrients including Lycopene, Prostate glandular, amino acids and Saw Palmetto extract designed for today's health-conscious man. In addition, Pomegranate extract has been added to the formula. Pomegranate contain a key compound called ellagic acid that research has shown is beneficial to good health. Prostabs Plus contains PomActiv™ Pomegranate extract, standardized for 70% ellagic acid

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

this was recomended by a good friend who is a Dr. one tablet in the morning and other in the evening. That does the job. hope this product will continue to exist till i die.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Oct 7, 2022

THE PRODUCT HAS ENHANCED BY PROSRATE BY SHRINKING IT! IT ALSO GIVE ME AN ERCTION DURING THE NIGHT HOURS.WHAT A VITAMIN GOR THE MALE REPRODCUCTIVE SYSTEM.

Posted on Sep 24, 2021

It's a good combination of ingredients this supplement offers. I'm taking 2 tablets twice daily for 5 days and 2 tablet once for 2 days a week. It's a 20-25 days supply so you might want to order 2 bottles If needed extra support. And of course it's only to be used by men.

Posted on Nov 14, 2022

truly helped with prostate health. could feel the difference. quality and value for money product

Posted on Sep 29, 2022

I really enjoyed taking these as I felt it’s positive effects and noticed the change

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

good quality also the size, benefit as reducing the constipation.