DK
4.7

4.7
Posted on Mar 7, 2022
For sleep and immune system

Gaia Herbs is one of my favorite brand and a brand that I've trusted for over ten years - very clean, pure, no fillers or binders or anything unhealthy. The Ashwagandha has helped me stop getting sick for years (good for immune system) and helps me relax and sleep better.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

Gaia is a wonderful brand and trusted its pure and vegan which is a bonus Well priced for the quality .Great for depression reduces anxiety naturally also helps with stress .also increases energy levels As its herbal and a root extract that's it nothing added ,its a tonic as well as sedative so it can do two things at once ,Win win Natural ingredients

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

I started taking Ashwagandha Root as an immune system booster. My Indian Ayurvedic doctor recommended it also for my joints, to lower stress levels and to boost my energy in general. I'm 77 years and believe it helps my brain fog as well. I have tried several different brands but chose this one, Gaia Herbs because I love their Astragalus Root extract capsules which improved my erection function and upped my sense of concupiscence appreciably. Both of these Gaia products come in high quality, well-made Vegan Liquid Phyto-caps.

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

Ashwagandha is a wonderful adaptogen ... it helps the body "rev UP", or "rev down" ... it strengthens the immune system. My DEEP sleep at night is RESTORED by using this product twice daily. I love the Gaia brand because of it's "cleanness" ... and, being VEGAN. I will continue to use this product as I know what it's like when I don't.

Posted on Dec 1, 2022

When the body is stressed, the immune and nervous systems can be affected, leaving a person feeling depleted. Ashwagandha can help give your body the extra support it needs. For over two thousand years, Ashwagandha has been a revered adaptogenic Ayurvedic herb. Traditionally used for helping cope with stress in a healthy way. One of our most popular herbs for busy professionals and anyone dealing with ongoing stress.

Posted on Nov 20, 2022

Been using Gaia's Ashwagandha for several years now. It has really helped me with coping with stress in a healthy way since it is an adaptogenic herb. I take one capsule in the morning after breakfast and it helps my body adapt to and cope with stressful challenges all day. This

Posted on Nov 8, 2022

Ashwaghanda is wonderful for adrenal support and stress relief. I take it regularly and notice a huge difference when I forget for a few days. And as it's an adaptogen, you don't have to worry about taking it regularly. This brand is good quality and I'd definitely recommend it and have to any friend struggling to handle stress.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Absolutely fantastic supplement. Good size capsules, liquid content. No taste or smell. Brilliant adaptogen which dials down stress and improves general mood. It’s Ayurvedic and was highly recommended to me. Both this brand and liquid capsule form. High quality and would not hesitate to recommend as part of your daily supplement intake.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Fastest absprption on all the ashwa pills I've tried. Size is not too big. Smell is ok. Helps with stress and puts me into a relaxed mood. Even though it doesn't put how much withanolides is on each serving. It serves its purpose well and i can feel its effect. Using also, youtheory ashwa, nutribio ksm66 and solgar ashwagandha.