DK
4.8

4.8
Posted on Jul 29, 2022
4,069
Excellent product for us women!

What you see on the product's list of benefit is what you actually get in personal. I bought this for my personal health as a woman. worth buying!

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

Bought this for my teenage sister who has sever period cramps. The quality in this awesome because when she starts taking it she feels so much better. It comes in a glass bottle which we love. The taste is bitter

Posted on Oct 2, 2022

Alongside other menopause products my hot flushes have gone from 5 a day to zero! Love the quality, love the results and yet again iHerb have the best price!

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

I have been using the products of this brand for many years, as the quality and effect have been tested on myself personally. Highly recommend, you will feel it by yourself.

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

Since starting my journey into menopause, hot flushes has been a regular part of life. But since taking this I have noticed a definite reduction in not only the hot flushes but also no more fuzzy brain, my sexual desire has returned and I feel more myself. I wish I found this sooner. Due to a bad car accident that caused me to have many fractures in my pelvis, I started my pre menopausal journey rather earlier than expected. But having no period now for 2.5yrs and I'm 48, I very much in menopause. I now take Black Cohosh everyday and even bless each capsule as I take it. ❤️

958bf1f7-b324-452b-8159-12f852212031
620515b5-8f11-485c-92a7-da02a2ad5c9a
Posted on Jul 12, 2021

This is really great and working well on me. I have tried a few different brands of similar products, never has one working as well as this one. I only took one in the morning and it could last me almost a whole with no symptoms of hot flash. Super happy with my purchased.

ba701095-bf4c-4f80-8cf1-43533e327583
Posted on Oct 12, 2022

Superb, as are all your products. Works excellently and really great service over all. Thanks for making so much available for us!

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Stopped my hot flushes for several months. It takes a few weeks before true benefits kick in.

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

it helps me a lot will order it again and continue with it for longer to see if will still be affective.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

Have been taking the product for about 2 weeks and already starting to feel the benefits.