DK
4.7

4.7
Posted on Dec 15, 2021
Good quality

Quality and excellent potency . The packing was wonderful. Not a drop spilled. Ingredients were of great quality. I use for my whole family ages 18-50. We use in tea with a little honey for those who prefer a lighter taste.I like the Easy to use dropper. Ingredients are pure.

Posted on Nov 17, 2022

Good quality, clean ingredients, comfortable package, adequate size, immunity benefit

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

I love this cats claw for myself and I give my cat a drop occasionally too.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

I didnt use it yet. I use it usually just if i don't feel good

Posted on Sep 17, 2021

Great herb, I am taking it for migraines, but it offers so much more. It's Anti-Inflammatory, Anti-Cancer, & Anti-Tumor, and it's also supports brain and liver. Adaptogenic Weapon Against Viruses, Bacteria & Parasites.

Posted on Mar 27, 2020

Seems to help with carpel tunnel. Not sure how or why but since I started taking quite awhile ago it’s much better. I also notice when I allow myself to get stressed my hand/arm goes numb, when I relax my muscle it takes a minute but then stops. The nerves relax I guess & no longer tense which contributes to the tingling & numbness.

Posted on Jan 12, 2023

I havent really seen the benefit from taking this but others I know have.

Posted on Feb 6, 2021

Not the best taste but this is extremely good for you, especially in liquid form

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

Great product, a few drops does help with anti inflammation.