DK
4.5

4.5
Posted on Nov 1, 2022
So far so good

Healthy natural ingredients it's caffeine free it taste is very nice unlike most teas that I've tried before and I drink many as a bonus just has a detox effects so it's great to take in the morning on an empty stomach or in the evening before bedtime

Posted on May 27, 2022

A perfect blend for the body, I always feel better with this tea. It's good for the cost and I trust Gaia Herbs quality of all thier products. The ingredients seem like good pairings, leaving a fresh taste. It's a good combo that has benefits too! Will buy again!

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

I am always pleased with Gaia high quality products, I have searched for a tea that would contain ortisiphone herb to suppose the kidney function, finally found this product, very happy with it!

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

This detox tea has a great flavor due to licorice and peppermint. It uses the usual herbs like burdock but doesn’t include milk thistle, which can be a problem for ragweed sufferers. Gaia tea bags are individually wrapped and the herbs are fresh.

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

The taste is pleasant. Good combination of herbs. I can't say that I feel the influence right away, but I believe that you should drink 3-4 cups a day to feel the impact.

Posted on Oct 3, 2022

This is my favorite tea whenever I want to detox and cleanse my body. It tastes amazing and benefits my body greatly. The ingredients are well selected

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

I love teas that help to detoxify the liver and full body. This tea has a great flavor, feels great on digestion and elimination, and has potent effects.

Posted on Sep 12, 2021

I am really enjoying this tea,I only drink one tea in the morning,it works for me😊And the taste of this tea is ok,I’m not a fan really of it but I do add one lemon tea with my cleanse and detox tea,and it makes the taste so much more enjoyable..And I really like how the tea bags come in there own little package..I will be buying this product again..

bd24af01-09ff-4afa-8dc4-f32de6dd8ccd
Posted on Aug 26, 2022
1,881

Ideal. Good price. Delivery is fast, everything is whole, not broken. I recommend.