DK

4.5
Posted on Mar 15, 2022
1,258
It helps

Whenever I start to get a sore throat I use this and it knocks out anything that was trying to happen! I'm a singer, so throat health is very important. I keep this in my purse at all times! Great for fighting stuff off in the cold/flu season.

Comfort when your throat hurts + overall throat health support, The ingredients of Goldenseal, Bee Propolis, Licorice, and Peppermint help to improve the throat when there is swelling or soreness. The quality of this product says for it self. It could be used to supplement pycnogenol to provide a better and beneficial health for the body. Great product.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

I've been using echinacea for over 10 years. The throat sprays are very effective at not just warding colds/flu off, but stopping them in their tracks...if you start therapy early, or before traveling. The quality of this supplement is great.. Echinacea liquid needs some kind of citrus or other flavor to make it palatable for me. It improved my scratchy throat instantly! I will continue to purchase.

Posted on Mar 23, 2022
2,656

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

This strong and powerful spray helps get rid of throat irritations quickly. I order it a lot of times. I think it's one of the most effective throat sprays on the market.

Posted on May 20, 2022

Tastes icky and stings, but it really helps when you have a sore throat! Highly recommend!

Posted on Oct 3, 2021

I love the quality of this brand, but the actual flavor can be quite strong. I love a good burn in my throat from throat sprays and I don’t mind strong, bitter flavors. So, obviously not recommend for those who want a mild flavor without a strong burn. My kids are older so they also don’t mind it. I can’t see young kids being okay with this one. Not sure of the long term benefits yet, but it helps right away when I have a tickle in my throat. I like the mix of ingredients. The spray works well to hit the back of throat.

Posted on Nov 23, 2022

I have kept this on hand for years. Great for chasing the bugs away

Posted on Nov 16, 2022

Good quality, clean ingredients, comfortable package, adequate size, immunity benefit

Posted on Sep 10, 2022
1,317

good size quality supplement and well packaged thanks very for the item