DK
4.6

4.6
Posted on Nov 4, 2022
Excellent !

This formula of herbs for vitality is really effective but I need to take it for 1 month before I feel the effect. I do 2 months on, 1 month off. Ingredients are high quality herbs as always with Gaïa products. The composition is very good. I feel benefits with my energy in the morning and improvement of my sleep.

GAIA IS EXCELLENT QUALITY I'm in my 80's and this product is very helpful before I use my spinning bike for 30 minutes & my treadmill. Good size capsule easy to us THIS PRODUCTS GIVES ME A GENTLE ENERGY BOOST WITHOUT CAFFINE I WAS SO WEAK & NO ENERGY NOW I HAVE MORE ENERGY VERY GOOD QUALITY INGREDIENTS THAT WORK FOR Me I'm in my 80's & this gives me energy for my honey in her late 20's

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

The quality of these energy vitality supplements is top-notch. The first day, I noticed a headache, but I tried it again the next day and did not have a headache and noticed many benefits. My mood and energy level had improved (without feeling jittery or speedy). I like that it is a liquid in a capsule to help the body absorb it and I also like that Gaia tests the products for contamination.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

Gaia one of the finnest brands of herbal supplements, this brand has a great control of the harvests and the used ingredients. this combination has great and possitive affect in my daily work. I feel more optimistic to start my homework.

Posted on Oct 23, 2022

This is a high quality supplement that was recommended to me by many friends. I really felt a difference after taking them a few weeks

Posted on Apr 24, 2021

I run a cleaning business and work retail and these vitamins have been a godsend. I absolutely love how clean Gaia makes their herbs

ba9b5da4-a352-4cfb-ba6b-81b0edf9a1c5
Posted on Nov 3, 2021

purely purchased this for the nettle seed content, please make a product with that alone! Love Gaia products but a little on the expensive side. Great labelling and clarity though on what form of the herb is used etc. Getting this for kidney protection.

Posted on Jul 6, 2021

Have been taking it for a few days, seems to help to give more energy, less drowsy. I believe Gaia Herbs has good quality products.

Posted on Aug 3, 2016

I have struggled with chronic fatigue syndrome due to contracting Lyme Disease 3 times so far, that I know of, being diagnosed with fibromyalgia, andwell just daily stress. I have been using this Energy Vitality and noticed a HUGE improvement. I was able to make it through an entire day not feeling lethargic or like I could fall asleep at any given moment. I've had no side effects, no jitters, just felt awake and normal for once. I just ran out and noticed the very next day that my energy plummeted and I immediately re-ordered, getting more than 1 bottle. I think gaia makes a wonderful product and I've been using this in conjunction with their daily wellbeing for women supplement, as well as the adrenal health jump start, the adrenal nightly restore as well as a few other supplements and my Lyme symptoms have definitely decreased to the point that I'm starting to feel human again. Love, love, love this product.

Posted on Apr 28, 2021

I like the combination of ingredients, has some caffeine in it, but also supportive herbs