DK
4.6

4.6
Posted on Nov 25, 2022
Excellent

Great supplement for the milk production. Good quality ingredients. Like the Gaia brand very much.

I hope it’s useful

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

bought it for my night sweets, didnt help :(

Posted on Jan 8, 2010

This product increased my milk supply from 3.5 ounces to 5 ounces within a week of taking 4 capsules 4 times daily. My baby finally started gaining weight again! Thanks :)

Posted on Oct 29, 2009

I loved that I was able to find this product online. I can't find it in any stores around me. This product has helped me so much and I was very glad you carried it. It came in no time so that helped a great deal. Thanks.

Posted on Aug 26, 2021

Good!

Posted on Jul 10, 2021

works for me!!

Posted on Feb 3, 2009

I thought the speediness of Iherbs is great. I love this product.

Posted on Sep 17, 2021
2,376
Auto-translated from Russian

The jar looks solid - made of dark glass, it has protection against opening. Inside there are capsules with liquid contents. I took 2 capsules 2 times daily between meals as the manufacturer advises. The supplement increases and supports lactation very well. I do not use it on an ongoing basis, but when lactation crises occur. I noticed that stress and sleepless nights reduce the amount of milk the next day. This remedy is always at hand, as it acts quite quickly (if in the morning you take 2 tablets and 2 tablets 2 hours after lunch, then by the evening milk in sufficient quantities arrives). I advise you to try if you have problems with lactation!

3b401598-dee0-475c-a465-aef450f1a91a
Posted on Nov 19, 2021
Auto-translated from Arabic

These milk-producing pills are fine.. It is definitely worth taking them if your milk is little.. In Kuwait they are sold for 15 dinars. We took advantage of the urgent ones who needed it now.. Therefore, I was keen to order it from the beginning of the eighth month, because you may not be born at the beginning of the ninth, unless you will continue and start all along. ..