DK
4.4

4.4
Posted on Oct 24, 2022

I trust Gaia Herbs, the have good quality products. So, I ordered this supplement for my hair. Unfortunately, I did not see any effects, but, my nails became visible stronger. So, anyway I am happy. It worked for me for sure, the pills have no taste and the supplement has good, healthy ingredients.

Posted on Aug 28, 2022
4,069

I'm so keen on improving the health of my physique, it was indeed a great idea to buy this product, and now it effectively supports the health of my hair, skin and shiny nails. I'm just happy and contented, thanks for the on time delivery as well, I'll buy more.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

So far so good, I’m on my second bottle and I have notice a change in my nails, and hair. I’ll updated after my next bottle. Peace and blessings!

8d263eec-a42b-4238-82a0-d21ee84a6b96
Posted on Jul 18, 2022

My hair, skin, and nails (for sure) need all the HELP they can get ... I love the quality of Gaia ingredients ... So far substantial benefits haven't been seen with my nails ... but, I believe LESS hair is falling out ... and, my skin appears smoother.

Posted on May 28, 2022

So it’s too early to know if this is helpful yet but I do really like their supplements, especially the phoyto-caps. So I’m keeping my fingers crossed. It’s full of good things either way so will be of benefit hair growth or not.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

I think it is good so far .. I need to use it for a longer period for a better evaluation, but I think it is somehow effective!

Posted on Apr 23, 2021

This is one of the BEST hair supplements here. At one point in my life my hair started falling out in insane quantities. I freaked out and started looking for the supplement to fix the problem. At the same time I began hair growth treatments (all natural: essential oils, oils, butters, powders, extracts that stimulate hair growth). A month after taking these caps, I've noticed another layer to my hair as in there was a buzz cut like layer to my own hair. I am sure that both - masks and treatments + these caps - helped. These caps are awesome, I've ordered them twice.

Posted on Dec 3, 2022

I like this because of its natural ingredients. The capsules are easy to swallow.

Posted on Oct 28, 2022

I trust Gaia Herbs, they have good quality products and they do not contain harmful additives.