DK
4.8

4.8
Posted on Aug 1, 2022
Helps BP

Doctors Best Hesperidin 2/day and Gaia Hawthorn 2/day. Drops BP from 145/85 to 135/75 - even reduced my RX telmisartan 80mg from 2/day to 1/day and stop hctz 12.5mg. I take many other supplements per Dr James Roberts FACC and Life Extension recommendations. Arteries in great shape for overweight 68 year old male.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

The Gaia Herbs hawthorn Supreme is excellent quality. I have noticed that the disturbing heart palpitations stopped occurring while taking this supplement and return after a little while if I stop taking it. The ingredients include hawthorn berry, leaf and flower to give a well rounded supplement. I like that the capsule is not too big so easy to swallow.

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

Was recommended this product to help lower my blood pressure without the need for medication. This supplement although it is black in colour has no taste or smell. I haven't noticed a change in my blood pressure as yet, but I have only been taking it for 2 weeks. Hoping to see a benefit soon.

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

The absolute BEST Hawthorn extract there is ! Hawthorn has been used by Western herbalists for many centuries for strengthening the heart, for blood pressure, etc. I can vouch for the effects of this hawthorn extract.

Posted on Nov 5, 2022

I started to take this supplement because hawthorn is well know for the heart health concerns and it does few days to work in terms of palpitations and blood pressure, however it’s a great product as it delivers the result and not like some other brands.

Posted on Oct 25, 2022

I take 3 tabs for my heart and its great. I love the benefits it offers. Gaia is a great quality product. They use the best ingredients. This product has improved the functionality of my heart.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

All of the Gaia herbal brands are top shelf. They are liquid in gel, so you get better absorbtion. I really could feel the difference with this Hawthorne supplement, which is a key heart health aid.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

Hawthorne capsules are difficult to find in the markets. I'm glad to find them on the net. Delivery has been prompt and reliable. Gaia Hawthorne Supreme seems to keep my blood pressure at an acceptable level.

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

This was recommended for me to take it and it has been helpful. The quality of Gaia products make them my ‘go to’ for vitamins.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

It is a natural supplement in good quality, the pain in my heart disappears after taking two pills after meal for a few days, it is good for heart health to me. No weird taste.