DK
4.7

4.7
Posted on Mar 25, 2022
Interesting Composition - Phyto-Caps

I take Holy Basil for anxiety and adrenal support. So far, my subjective experience is that it seems to help. This brand, in particular, uses their own patented technology for extraction. They claim that this technology is superior to veggie and soft capsules with regards to rapid absorption. It's not the only manufacturer using Phyto-Caps. However, this brand lists lecithin, glycerin and oil. These are three different extraction bases and methods respectively. They also list CO2 extraction, possibly the raw product that they use, but not the only one. I suspect that they mix different extraction bases with the ultrasonic method because all bases could be used this way. Possibly, they also integrate heat into the process, similar to how liposomes are produced with the lecithin base only. With herbs, it can be crucial to use different solvents because not every ingredient binds with the same. The smell of the capsules is telling, they have a strong herbal flavor.

1694ccfb-4a4c-4c2f-a1e6-1e25522e1594
e4cd8959-9819-4cce-9e8e-037a968ce641
Posted on May 17, 2022

Great adaptogen to relax my stressed system. I take this along with Seriphos and Magnesium before bed and I sleep so well. I honestly don't want to be without this or I won't relax enough to fall asleep. I try to order ahead so I never run out. Give it a try, you will not be disappointed.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

I like taking this when I feel poorly. Sometimes it makes me tired, other times it gives me energy. So I just take it in the morning and it usually will help with aches/pains and sometimes depression. However, it is incredibly important to eat a FULL meal with this because it brings your blood sugar down. So be careful.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

My family recently went through a shocking, stressful event. Half of us took this holy basil capsules twice a day, and the others declined. Those of us who took it were able to come down from the high tension and be able to sleep after a few days. My other family members who refused to take it are still suffering from signs of stress (migraine, backache, stomach ache, insomnia). I highly recommend holy basil for stress, both chronic and accurate.

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

Holy Basil, this is the best priced Holy Basil Available anywhere. It is great quality, nothing extra added in the ingredients. The product is packaged well and always arrives undamaged so you can trust what you receive in the bottle. The Benefits of taking holy basil are endless, it will improve your mood and balance in general. There is no bad after Taste when consuming this product.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Gaia's Holy Basil has been my go-to for many years. The brand's quality is unmatched, and their liquid phytocaps deliver the herb in a very effective dose and method (it just feels like the body needs to do a lot less work to absorb the beneficial components and put them to work than with other brands). This is the only brand of Holy Basil I will ever use. This herb has helped me so much! And the price here is the best I've seen.

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

I bought it for my mom and she use it to comfort her belly from gas. It's really a good addition to her life system without the bad effects of chemical medicines. I would be very grateful if you click useful.

Posted on Nov 5, 2022

It’s my go to supplement for stress. It’s a liquid capsule which works fast and holy basil is superior quality to some other brands.

Posted on Oct 26, 2022

Best for Anxiety B4 bed or woke in middle of the night, not cheap but very effective, been on it for 5 years, take it only when needed.

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

These are my go-to everyday to help keep calm and keep carrying on. I notice a difference when I skip a day. Quality holy basil from a brand I trust.