DK

Posted on Sep 2, 2021
Good

Roughly talking, one capsule of this product increases your daily breast milk supply by about 25-30%. While 2 capsules can increase it by 60-80%. I did not try more than 2 capsules per day, I used a breast pump to notice my daily amount increase. I increased my daily water intake to around 3L/day in addition to using this supplement.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Really pleased with the product. during the first few days of taking them my baby’s tummy did hurt but he’s already adjusting slowly. And the pills work wonderfully, it increased my milk’s amount with about 25% during the first week

Posted on Nov 12, 2020

Originally i only took Fenugreek to improve milk supply (2 tabs x 3 times daily). Did it for 1 month+ and only saw small improvements. But after taking Gaia for 2 days (1 tab x 3 times daily) my pumping output increased by around 2oz each session. Its amazing! Highly recommend!

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

I really liked this product, I recommend it to everyone, the best quality!

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

It seems to work really good the taste is not strong which is good

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

It works great but need to drink lots of water

Um-alwateen
Posted on Feb 6, 2022

This is just an amazing caps every mum should have it for best lactation 🤍

Posted on Apr 29, 2021

Makes a noticeable difference in breast milk production! Subtle, won’t engorge you, but this is an excellent and high quality product! If you’re nursing or pregnant get a bottle and have it ready for when baby arrives!

Posted on Apr 12, 2021

If you don't pump frequent every 2-3 hrs beware of clog ducts. Otherwise this is an effective herbal supplements. Speed up milk production.