DK
4.8

4.8
Posted on Sep 19, 2022

excellent quality, ingredient list, package and benefits! I just love olive leaf and the detox it brings killing off virus and bacteria etc its a fantastic supplement for any age. Safe and effective and we should all be on it. I see such an imprvement in energy etc from this quality composition and if taste is concern then these capsules are great

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Great, quality supplement. Been using on and off for years to keep my immune system healthy and strong. Also a great benefit to keeping my blood pressure down, which is the reason I don't take it all the time; don't have blood pressure issues and don't want it to drop too low. The pill is easy to take and doesn't leave an aftertaste. Very pleased with this product!

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

I ordered this product a few times. It helps with a sore throat (when I feel some throat irritation, I chew on a capsule). Also, I noticed after I started to take this extract that my stubborn wart was gone. Before I used a lot of remedies to get rid of it but it always returned.

Posted on May 8, 2022

I've been taking this product for the past 5 years, every other month, and love it! I started taking this after I recovered from chronic lyme disease to support my immune system and feel like it really helps. With Gaia herbs you always know the quality of herbs/ingredients are of the highest standard, which is important when it comes to medicinals. And of course they always have great packaging!

I have been fighting ear and toenail fungus almost 50 years. I’ve tried every product under the sun to apply directly to my toenail fungus to no avail. The only temporary relief I’ve ever gotten from ear fungus has been direct application of hydrogen peroxide, but it always came back. After using this product for only two weeks, the itching and scaly patches in my ear have subsided. I know it will take a long time to eradicate the toenail fungus, but with the cessation of the ear extreme itching, I know that it’s working.

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

I've repurchased these several times already. Very convinced of Gaia Herbs as a brand. I'm using olive leaf for its anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant effects. It helps my overall condition (auto-immune issues), plus I seem to notice an improvement in my skin, too, which is always nice.

Posted on Nov 19, 2022

my parents are taking this supplement whoch heels especially in regulation of blood pressure, immune system in general being stable. based on pure herb base-definetely recccomended

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

Received product within time frame that I Herb promised..I am very happy with the products that I order from I Herb, and will continue to order from them

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

This product is a great addition to combine with others for bettering your gut health and having a stronger, or perhaps more relieved, immune system. Great antiviral and anti candida benefits in fantastic Gaia quality. Hope this helps!

Oceans
Posted on Sep 20, 2022
1,102
3,306

Great product, recommended to me by my doctor. Having issues with my immune system, never a fun time. Very lucky to have come across this brand. Extremely happy with how I’ve been feeling lately. If in need of boosting your immune system, this is the go to.