DK
4.5

4.5
Posted on Dec 20, 2021
Super fast relief with reflux in 10-20 minutes

The effect will come pretty fast and calm your acid reflux in about 10-20 minutes and it will last for hours. You can chew on these tabs slowly or just swallow them. The taste is not the best but it is worth of the result you will get. It is best to take it after meal, especially if you have eaten something that you know could cause the reflux.

Posted on Nov 16, 2022

Awesome chocolate tasty and kills the sugar craving. I highly recommend it for everyone who is on a diet. Great quality as well taste great and the size in fulfilling. The ingredients are tasty as well. And packaged well

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

Everything is good including quality, ingredient, size, dosage, benefit and taste. The product comes in excellent package and always on time to deliver to my house without delay. Mostly, it's available all the time when I need them.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Great for reflux but also I use them for stomach ache as well when my stomach don't agree with some foods. The ingredients are great, it is like having a cup of herbal tea but without the hassle.

Posted on May 20, 2022

My daughter gave me a couple of these to try and they worked so I bought my own. I try to avoid foods that cause heartburn but sometimes I get it anyway (my bad). If it persists I chew one of these and it does the trick!

Posted on May 1, 2022

Once or twice a week I take these tablets after a meal to ease my upset stomach. They help and they taste good too. The flavor is on the sweet side.

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

Really effective and great quality chewable tablets. I always keep some of these tablets in for when acid reflux strikes. Really helps. Love that they are made from natural ingredients, which are really effective. The taste of the tablets is really pleasant too.

Posted on Aug 31, 2022
5,161

Crackerjack product. I really like this site and products. I recommend.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

This is the only gaia brands item i gave 3 stars. İ do love this brand and the ingredients. But i have allergy& stomach issues. İ gave a chance for this. After taking this it just makes me cough more. Unfortunately! İ will give a few days more to try. But glass bottle packaging and ingredients is well as always