DK
4.6

4.6
Posted on Dec 21, 2021

I’ve been taking this for almost 2 months now. I really wanted to wait and see how I felt and the improvement while taking it. I have hypothyroidism and felt tired basically all day. I started off taking 1 capsule a day just to make sure I didn’t have any side effects from trying something new. I did that for a week. I didn’t notice any changes. So I started taking 2 right after breakfast. It has helped my energy levels so much!! I’ve had a few days where I didn’t take this just to make sure it was the supplement giving me energy. The days I skipped this I felt very tired. Tired all afternoon. I haven’t had blood work done yet to check my thyroid, so I can’t comment on that yet. But this has helped me with my concern more than any other thyroid supplement and more than thyroid medication. I’ll be ordering another bottle soon!

Posted on Jul 25, 2022
6,620

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

It's difficult to find a good quality thyroid support product. This one fits the bill, with many ingredients that benefit, including tyrosine and sea vegetable. The size if perfect with the 120 phyto-caps and lasts a good while. Always have better energy after taking these herbs. Gaia is a name for herbal supplements that has been around a good while.

Anne
Posted on Oct 13, 2022

Love, love, love this product. I take this Thyroid Support together with GAIA Adrenal Health for my hypothyroidism. I was taking other herbal products as substitute. Then, I stumbled upon GAIA Thyroid Support. An excellent product. I got my life back and no longer feel tired, lethargic after taking these 2 products for the past 9 Mths or so. I also need to take care of my diet and together with these 2 products, they work holistically to give me normalcy to my life. I can partake in all activities of life now.

Anne
Posted on Mar 13, 2022

I have taken this product for 1.5 weeks now. I followed the instructions on the box ie I take 2 capsules in the morning on empty stomach. I feel less lethargic in the morning. I take my breakfast 45min after. Gaia Herbs is a good brand, trusted for its quality. I only hope that the price will not increase further, it is a bit expansive. I have hypothyroidism, and am relying on this product. I stopped taking synthetic thyroid medicine because it is bad for my liver. Meanwhile, I cut out wheat/gluten, soy and white sugar from my diet. This is how I manage my hypothyroidism.

I alway loved Gaia herbs. This is a good thyroid mixed herbs, i combined this with adrenal support. It did help with my body energy and stress level. I loved it so much. It just its products a bit pricey for me, but with the iherb special price or promotion i believe i will get a good deal always :) Worth a try but pls get your thyroid & adrenal hormones in check before you consume. Adrenal glands function will affect Thyroid Gland function as well. If you had adrenal issue you are likely have thyroid issue too :) I hope this helps !

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

i ordered this for my sister as she has thyroid issues and wanted a more natural remedies. i will update on her progress with it.

06492932-5cd4-4630-b40f-62954cc6b335
Posted on Nov 3, 2022

very potent blend of herbs to optimize thyroid health. was prescribed by my physician. very effective but you need to take it on long term.

Posted on Dec 3, 2022

High quality blend of ingredients from a trusted company. I definitely felt a little boost in my energy with this supplement for my sluggish thyroid.

Posted on Nov 23, 2022

One of the base products of Root Cause Protocol. There is definitely an improvement on energy area. Gaia Herbs is the definition of quality over quantity, top-notch ingredients!