DK

Madison
Posted on Nov 30, 2021
We use this product at the onset of illness

This is a great product! Whole Body Defense is the first thing my family takes when we start to feel like we're coming down with something. The ingredients are all powerful but not harsh and are super effective at warding off an oncoming illness. When we use this after an illness has started it seems to shorten the duration and help us recover quicker than otherwise. The pills are standard size capsules and have no taste. These have never caused any stomach problems when taken on an empty stomach. Overall, I highly recommend these to help boost the immune system.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

My fave brand, highest quality and most trustworthy. Hard to say if they’re the holy grail but I think they’re helpful

Elly
Posted on Feb 21, 2022

I bought this product to strengthen my immune system, hopefully it will help

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

Good brand. Good formula. Haven’t try yet. Should be beneficial for body defense.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

Good product quality , size and price

Posted on Jan 18, 2011

My family was hit hard and early this year with flu and cold viruses. This product has put a stop to that, and we plan to take it for the duration of the cold and flu season. Gaia products are powerful and worth the cost, as they pack a lot into each capsule, equivalent to thousands of mgs of crude herb. When you need something potent and fast, this is the way to go. No side effects experienced. We are satisfied, as always with this brand.

Posted on Apr 8, 2017

I took the Whole Body Defense 4 caps per day (double the recommended use) for 3 days when I felt I was going to have a cold, then I felt well and not sick.

Posted on Dec 1, 2011

seems to be helping my immunity for the coming winter cold season.

Posted on Jun 23, 2010