DK

4.6
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Aug 9, 2022
Excellent product!

Delivered earlier then expected. First time using product! The quality is great! The scent and smell of the product is amazing! And benefits my health!

d5b176a3-7c26-4bbd-a11a-e1e54dac0b85
Posted on May 3, 2022

I started using this product a few years ago and it really made a difference in my emotional and mental well-being. However, I also noticed a change in my menstrual cycles. They became shorter, about every 3 weeks, and I had increased PMS symptoms. This could just be due to aging so take it with a grain of salt. I took a break for about 6 months and I'm trying it again. So far, similar results. The pills don't have a strong taste and I like that they come in a glass bottle.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

My period had taken an 8-month hiatus, came back once, then took a break again. I'm pretty sure these supplements helped bring them back again! I also took Fertility Support after this one, which has been equally helpful. Thanks Gaia Herbs!

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Great product. this brand always delivers a good quality. 60 is not big enough though. I wish they make 120 capsules.

Posted on May 21, 2022

Love Gaia Women’s balance and how quick and accurate my order is from iherb!

Posted on May 16, 2022

Relieved my intense & debilitating hot flushes, & period returned after 12 month absence. Excellent results. Reasonable price. VEGAN

Posted on Sep 1, 2021

I do not have severe PMS symptoms but taking these supplements have helped with what I experience. There has been little to no bloating, no cramps, and no mood swing/dramatic drop in energy. I take one everyone morning. I would recommend!

Posted on Aug 23, 2021

This helped me with ALL my menopause symptoms - they simply disappeared. No hot flashes, no mood swings, no sweets cravings. Simply brilliant herbal combination. It worked after few days of taking it, I've been using it for few weeks now.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

love the product, will purchase more later

Posted on Jun 19, 2022