DK

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

I have got Tinea Pedis for years and tried so many methods to resolve my problem, but in vain! After eating this product for just 2 weeks, my foot itchiness are disappeared. So amazing! 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

37f0c8c2-953a-4c54-896c-e2148eaf1e22
Posted on Jul 21, 2022

This is one of many products i have used to lower my candida overgrowth. I now no longer have overgrowth, I actually tested this with a home test and the candida and fungus are all in the lower green area so I almost have to little of it. Of course i prefer having to little form having any kjnd of candida or fungus overgrowth. I have a good feeling about this product and think has been helping.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

this product is really amazing. it works fine with me. I've been dealing with oral thrush lately and this is really a big help to get rid of oral thrush. I'll definitely order it again. A bit pricey but it's worth buying for if you want some improvement regarding thrush issues

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

This product is working without producing any side effects and minimized the fungal infection quickly. For toe nail infection, please use this product along with nail fungus spray for best efficiency.

Posted on May 28, 2022

Quality for this brand is always 💯 for me because it is trusted, the ingredients in this supplement is natural, gentle on the stomach, taste of garlic tbh, yet to experience the benefits but I believe soon as I just started taking it, packaging is okay

Posted on Nov 11, 2020

I had dyshidrotic eczema on my hands and feet for almost a year. A gifted friend recommended me to try this product. After a week of trying, I can feel less pain and itch around and so I kept eating this twice a day, 2 caplets a go before my meals. Mine was relatively severe I would say. I am so fortunate to continue my journey with this till it all cleared up. Then again, just in order if it would react again, I would still continue this. I would like to say a word to all the people who are having the same issue I had, be open to try, because if you don't, you will never go anywhere. Hope that helps.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

helped me to get balanced after an abundance of yeast

The taste is acceptable. I can't swallow pills, so I chew them. The taste of garlic predominates, but does not leave bad breath. Right after the first dose I felt some improvement. I will continue the whole course. A good product, extraordinary composition. Recommend!

b0ceba82-2f1f-400d-92ad-18c82fb6f482
73cb6cc5-7ac2-4bbb-a6b8-c6406f1f9420
Posted on Jul 25, 2022

This brand is always good with a good ingredients list and great quality. Ive just about finished this bottle and haven’t unfortunately seen a benefit. I’ve had athletes foot for years. Nothing seems to help! Maybe you need to take it for months

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

I have decided to buy this more than once because they work!