DK

4.8
Based on 2,571 Ratings
2,206
Posted on Oct 24, 2022

firstly i love the brand Garden of Life They do justice to their products .. So far so good 1tsp every morning n im good to go .. the taste is not that bad TBH my advice keep it in the fridge once opened if I ordered again uno its great... love it ...👌💯

8d08ab5d-9b87-481b-9209-ff46d4f1797f
Posted on Jul 4, 2022

I have been having loose right knee and sometimes it goes out of place from time to time and it really hurts until I move it back into place, so I read some stuff online and advise was to take fish oil. I took Cod liver oil since i read its much better than normal fish oil that might have mercury inside. After 1 week plus of consuming this to my surprise, the weak knee didnt come back im so ever grateful. The taste is good lemony mint, reminds me a little like CBD oil but just dont get it on ur fingers the smell doesnt wash off easily.

da977afb-d364-4435-b9ea-04d0b51b1223
ccee8b69-e3d5-49a4-adde-d21e1185d4aa
5ca9b401-13c0-4bc3-abef-7c9be31508d7
Posted on Nov 29, 2022

Everything from quality, ingredients & benefits are astounding. I bought this to reverse my small cavities & it been working I swish in mouth for 30 secs & spit it out, lastnight a part of my gum was inflamed & the inflammation is gone this morning after swishing last night, also I thought it would taste bad but it’s not bad AT ALL

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

I bought this to support my dental health. I like that it comes in a glass bottle, and the taste is pleasant. I hold it in my mouth for 30 second to a minute before I swallow it. It seems to be high quality and the ingredients is suitable for all ages.

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

I ordered this product after a lot of research and can say that this is one of the best fish oils I have encountered. The scent is very light and the oil has good taste. Doesn't feel you are drinking oil. You can directly drink with water or even can pour some on food. Very subtle and mix well with water or food. Ordering another bottle. Best quality fish cod liver oil. Talking about the ingredients, it is rich in nutrients which is good for your heart and cholesterol levels. Besides omega oil has benefits such as keeping skin, hair and bones healthy. Overall, a great fish oil.

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

the Ingredient of Cod liver oil contains vitamin A, a vital nutrient for immune system function, cellular growth, eye health, and reproduction. the benefit worth the price. eventho this is fish oil, but the taste of lemon was really good. I highly recommend for daily supplementary bcs the quality was excellent.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

This is, in my opinion the best cod liver oil, omega supplement for your money out there! The lemon mint taste is great and the amount of omegas you get per bottle is very good. I give it to my children in the evening along with their elderberry syrup. My youngest is especially picky so I have to put the elderberry syrup in the spoon with her CLO to get her to take it, but that works for me.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

This is good quality cod liver oil. I quite like the taste and got it for my kids. One of them is fine but the other doesn't like the mint. Benefits teeth, hair and bones. No fishy taste. Contains reasonable amounts of Vitamins A and D. Packaging is all right but the bottle spills sometimes.

Posted on Jan 5, 2022

I've always heard cod liver oil is great to add to your daily regime. I'm pleasantly surprised with Garden of Life. There is just a slight lemon taste so it goes down very smoothly. It's not fishy at all. I also benefited right away in that it's made me quite regular, starting almost instantly. Would recommend to friends.

Posted on Dec 3, 2022

A few years back, I came across information that stated the benefits of cod liver oil. Well, I bought some and to say the taste let a lot to be desired would be an understatement. I came across another article and the writer had similar sentiments. She stated that this brand had a slght lemon taste which made it more palatable. I keep ordering this one.