DK
  • S

4.3
  • S
Posted on Aug 9, 2022
A good way to get some additional protein

I have tried many whey protein powders and liked that this one is grass fed. The taste is good, a little too much stevia but not too bothersome. I find that the amount of protein it offers per serving is quite high. I wish there were less ingredients on the label, but it does mix quite well with liquids. Pavkaging is good and keeps the product containesd, easy to scoop out.

Posted on Dec 31, 2022
10,481

great quality product. it really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. it was made of high qualiy ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect. over all good quality. i love the smell and the looks of it.

Posted on May 1, 2022

I like that it is organic. But the taste is not great. So I just make sure I use it in smoothies with fruit or something else sweet to mask the taste. Other protein powders taste better, but they are often filled with junk, so it's nice to find an organic powder. Just wish it tasted a tad better.

Posted on Jan 5, 2022

the quality seems good. all the ingredients are organic. the recommended quantity is 2 scoops in 170 ml water but I made my first drink with just 1 scoop in the same amount of water. The consistency was thin but it wasn't too sweet - exactly how I would like. Slightly overpriced for the size but I like the taste and texture - will buy it again.

Posted on May 25, 2021

I normally didn't go for Whey protein because it has a weird taste for me. But this one has a balanced taste. not so sweet and I feel more energized and keeps me full and stronger. I love the texture and it's not so thick and perfect with yoghurt.

Posted on Nov 14, 2022

High quality superfood. Good bottle size and packaging. Thank you

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

This is the best when protein I can find in the market that tastes not too sweet, and it's organic.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

Great quality of ingredients. Good price. Amazing health benefits. Highly recommend Organic whey protein

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

Super happy with my decision to go on gress fed whey organic protein!!

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

Superior protein for flavor and purity. When mixed alone with organic non homogenized milk its flavor is out of this world.