DK
Based on 1,209 Ratings

4.6
Based on 1,209 Ratings
Posted on Jun 11, 2022

The probiotic is the good bacteria in our gut , without it the immune system will be weak. Now days, the supplement of Probiotic is mandatory for maintaining good health. Primal Defense is an excellent product, taste good and with natural ingredient high quality. The size can be up to 216. I forgot to mention that the probiotic's benefit, it helps digestion and absorption of the vitamins and minerals from your foods. If you find this help ful please upvote so more people will benefit from reading this.

acc03e24-5e72-4004-aa17-8ddbe6979e5a
490aec1c-36fb-4042-ac11-a7d010e10022
Posted on Feb 23, 2022

This appears to be the very best probiotic available anywhere. I trust the company. It was founded by a man who suffered fron Severe malnutrition and Crohn's disease and he recovered primarily by the use of Soil based organisims, [SBOs], an earth sourced probiotic. He got well. It is best used with Betaine HCL and digestive enzymes for severe cases of malnutrition and dysbiosis. I suffered from these and I'm taking these three items to get better. SO far, so good. The quality of the ingredients is completely dependable.

b4daf88c-a2d3-43af-ba1a-b16e1b6c50e6
Posted on Jan 22, 2022

Recommended by friend, bought it and have taken the product for 3 weeks. Have found it helpful and no more constipation problem. I am already down by 1kg in my weight and will continue to monitor its helpfulness for my weight gain and constipation. Good product and did not cause me any burping or after taste. I am able to swallow the capsule easily.

eb6e1e15-0fe5-4f85-9d20-dfc4eedc56d1
Posted on Mar 27, 2022

I did a lot of research and this was recommended for IBS. It seems to be working great. It's great that this doesn't need refidgeration, so i can carry them with me when I travel. No stomach or intestinal irritation with taking it. And my BM's are regular.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

The benefits of this quailty probiotic on my health has been outstanding. It reduced constipation and gut bloating becaused it improved my digestion and helped with regularity. I found it absorbed best before or a long time after meals either at night before bed or early morning. Its a supplement I highly recommend.

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

Literally THE BEST PRO-BIOTIC EVER!!!! I used to have several problems with loose stool and or constipation now it is perfect and I go EVERYDAY!!! Plus Garden of Life is a excellent brand, and great for your microbiome!!! and I was told by my naturalist doctor that this is the one she recommended! I won't go without it again!

Posted on Oct 12, 2022