DK

Posted on Oct 31, 2021

one more great product to use from iherb. Good size and dosage. I am a regular customer since many years and i ll continue to be for more years to come. they have best products, price and delivery and customer service. Keep up the good work iherb. any of customer who may wishes to know more information on the product just let me know and i ll reply to inform about the benefit of it, taste and my opinion about the quality and ingredients. Great price, good package and great benefit value for money

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

I guess it's a first time when I noticed positive effect on my stool, by using this product. Had many kind before, i guess potency was lower. So never knew about that product.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

These supplements are magic especially if you are suffering from IBS. get them and say goodbye to your stomach problems. they are of high quality. the ingredient is great as it has 85 billion CFU. I like the instant relief these capsules provide.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

Excellent quality for the price, trusted formula, the only brand of probiotics I will use. My husband is taking these after having to take antibiotics and he feels more balanced. The only downside is one dose = three big capsules.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

It's hard to tell if it's working or not because you can't measure it. I don't like the fact that you need to take 3 tablets each time and that the tablet are huge.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

This is the fifth bottles or even more...help the immune and maintain gut health and digestion system well

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

Excellent product, superb service by I herb, Before time delivery.. Excellent

Posted on Sep 17, 2021

These probiotics are great. They’re the only ones I use. I trust this brand for quality.

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

Great but but expensive. Hopefully it will go on sale more often so we can stock up more.

Cassie
Posted on Jan 11, 2022

Our second purchase, I don’t see improvements but take it just in case