DK
4.6

4.6
Posted on Sep 20, 2022

This is my second bottle and I love this brand. Honestly, I feel better and digestive system works well when I take one daily. If I miss a couple days, I can tell the difference. That being said, I now take them with me in my pill dispenser when I travel.

Posted on May 19, 2022

my mom loves it! got this and the other men's for my dad. both of them got huge benefit from the probiotics from this brand. I hope it was cheaper so that it is more affordable but the quality is good and good ingredients so I hope it goes on sale once in a while for us to maintain its purchases.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Have been taking this for years. A man I knew with a PhD in biochem and into fitness even took this because of the high quality of the product and the great amount of probiotic strains. I have diverticulosis and I feel this is of great benefit to me. I think it really helps if you have had to have a course of antibiotics for illness, as well.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

I really love this brand and having tried a few others, this works the most effectively. In January I had food poisoning so bad, it completely ruined my stomach. With this product I have finally gotten back to my normal. I am actually happy to find I can order it on line! A couple of times I have had to visit more then one store to find it!

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

This brand is highly recommended by my pharmacist because it works so well. This product sells for so much more in health stores and pharmacies. I will continue to buy from iHerb as their prices are so reasonable. Plus buying from iHerb, gives me the opportunity to buy something else and try it.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Great product, nice packaging, good amount of probiotics, I like that there's this option for women 50 and over; could be organic though with a refrigerated option that is supposedly better (some type of bacteria do not survive well without refrigeration and these are either not included in the product at all or will lose their potency).

Posted on May 17, 2022

Didn't know 3 pills per day which seem quite a lot. So I've been taking 2 per day for two weeks, one in the morning and one before go to bed. My stomach is very noisy at night but after taking this, it's a lot quieter. I am waiting for more significant effect!

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

Great probiotics, my mom loves them. Very good quality, really good spectre of different stamps and high amount of them. For general gut health mom takes 1 pill a day, that seems to be quite enough.

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

I buy this for my wife. She was having female problems and after taking this they went away. I highly recommend this product even though it costs a bit more it was more effective for my wife!