DK

4.8
Based on 1,430 Ratings
1,238
Posted on Jun 28, 2022

At first it taste kinda weird, but after drinking it, now its kinda grow on me lol. It works well on my bowel system too. The reason i buy this, its because the ingredients are high in fiber and protein also no sugar added. I mixed it with almond milk and vanilla shake, i also drank it by itself using hot water, I’m not sure if adding hot-warm water will effect the quality of the ingredients or not, but again, it works well on my bowel system. After drink it, u need to drink 2 cups of water again k. Will buy again after finish this one.

b081980f-5316-4070-aaf6-5303d52b5ebe
e4ce7828-640a-4977-a0ed-1c386067365f
Posted on Aug 23, 2022

It’s good. Like it’s thick but it tastes like watery cinnamon porridge to drink and I’m doing “type fours” which I’m pretty happy about. Start off with half scoop and build up to full scoop. Make sure you have it with a tall glass of water.

2a76de88-0db8-4f15-9201-198321ffccb7
Posted on May 21, 2022

so far my favorite supplement to add to my smoothie .. it makes smoothies taste great and if kept for a while it becomes much thicker in texture . I have used flaxeed and chia seed powders separately but never got the taste and thickness that this powder gives to my smoothie ... it surly helps digestion and constipation issue ... will buy again

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

Has proven itself in our family! We take fiber on an ongoing basis and not because there are any problems with stools or weight, but simply because it is difficult to get the daily norm in our diet! Garden fiber also contains probiotics, which is also a nice addition to your digestive tract! Try taking 1 scoop of fiber in the morning on an empty stomach for a month and you won't want to give it up!!! What do you notice exactly? Skin transformation! If there are problems with the chair, then it will definitely work and after 7-10 days you will walk like clockwork! And of course the feeling of cleanliness and lightness! The only recommendation is to change fiber! Do not use the same one, no matter how high-quality and beloved it is! Our body needs a varied diet, including dietary fiber! If the review was helpful, I would be grateful for like

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

This is great for regular bowel movements and is full of nutritious ingredients. The cinnamon taste is very nice as long as you like cinnamon and do not overdo the quantity. I have ordered many of these and will keep ordering as the quality is very good. I also like the fact that it comes in a tub with a screw on lid to keep the product fresh.

Posted on Nov 12, 2022

This has a nice nutty flavor and I love it. It doesn't dissolve well in things I've tried, and I mostly add it to my oatmeal. If you wait too long to eat it, this will thicken up oatmeal very quickly! I plan to use it in some baked goods or waffles.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022