DK

Posted on Jan 27, 2022
Excellent!!!!

I have been looking for a multi vitamin that has high potency of several vitamins all together from natural and organic ingredients, and luckily i have finally found this type of vitamin, yes it might be more expensive than other types of vitamins but it definitely worth buying, its food for increasing children’s immunity system, and concentration at school.

e54bcc87-a253-4d3e-af63-87886e5331e2
e3e778b7-3351-4bfd-a627-40d8cee19a22
Posted on Mar 13, 2022

So after all my research these vitamins by far were the best as far as nutritional content. Way more 100% than any other vitamins for children and without the artificial junkand the beat price point for the quality!… unfortunately, they made my kids gag. 8 of my 8 kids spit them out. Now I will say, my kids love the sweet gummies and we’re very disappointed.

Posted on Oct 27, 2021

I chose this pack of vitamins because of the ingredients. All are of natural origin, thus safe and more beneficial, especially for kids. It's a bit expensive, of course, but let's see what results does it render. I really like the packaging and the design as well : ) Overall, it's a good quality product from a trustworthy brand.

I bought these vitamins for my goddaughter and her mother is very satisfied with them! My goddaughter has stopped having too many colds, so I figure the quality is high. The taste is good too, not too sweet (sour-sweet). Also for me it was very important to choose vitamins from natural ingredients. We have bought 2 packages already and gonna buy in the future.

Posted on Oct 18, 2021

I bought this product for my picky eater and he loves the taste. My son has some ADHD traits and I noticed this product has improved his symptoms a bit. But be sure to attend your child while giving it to them as the taste might encourage them to stuck on it instead of chew, and if unsupervised it could be very dangerous. I always make sure my son has broken them in his mouth and swallowed before releasing him to play again. Also make sure you give it to your child earlier in the day, as a lot of it gets stuck in teeth grooves and eating afterwards encourages all its residues to be swallowed. I came to know this when I once gave it to my son later in the day, and upon brushing his teeth before going to bed I noticed that a lot of it went to waste with brushing.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

I give 5 stars even though my kids were not impressed at the beginning as I really like a small amount of probiotic blend which is not easy to find and great for kids’ brain. They found them a bit hard and not tasty enough. So I pulled back and asked them to have a smaller part like third or a half the first few days until they got used to the taste. Now they like them with no issues at all but I cam imagine a younger child might not find it very tasty and may need to be crushed.

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

I use this brand for my vitamins as well as my husband's and my kids. The ingredients are clean. I can trust it to be beneficial to our health. I have seen improvement particularly in my dental health since I started buying vitamins from this company. The taste of these vitamins is easy for kids to take.

Oceans
Posted on Jun 1, 2022

Firstly, we both tried it ourselves and loved the taste actually. It is packed with lots of important vitamins, no artificial flavors, colorings and still taste decent. Of course, if a kid or adult was used to taking chewable vitamins with artificial flavors/sweeteners, it would probably be a hard switch. Obviously, this wasn't the case for our son. At 20 months old, we started with half a bear. It breaks easily; you don't need a knife or a cutter. We sat with him and chewed one ourselves. We also observed him for awhile to make sure he didn't choke . Since he is a picky eater, giving him this vitamin along with fish oil gives us a peace of mind.

Posted on May 28, 2022

We really like these. I researched vitamins for a long time for my toddler and am very happy with these. Garden of Life is an amazing brand and always ranks really well in third-party studies and is recommended on many natural blogs. I love how their vitamins are raw, non-GMO, and made from food...they are not synthetic and filled with junk I would never give my child. I take their prenatal once a day myself....and decided on them after a ton of research as well. I am very happy with those too.

Posted on May 28, 2022

My son loves these! They taste good plus I'm happy knowing he is getting all the nutrition that he needs. The chewable is a little large.. so even for my son who is 6 years old he just bites them in half, but if you have a young child you might want a liquid form instead unless u know they don't mind chewing them.