DK

4.7
Posted on Oct 12, 2022
4,069

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

The quality and the ingredient are excellent. They are organic products providing the body, especially the nervous system, with potency, which I need for this package. The taste is good because it feels very natural. I feel that folic acid is essential for its positive effect on the nervous system.

Posted on May 28, 2022

I found out that I was highly deficient in vitamin B 12, it got so bad that the tip of my tongue even changed color. Which happens if the deficiency gets pretty far gone. I had to hurry and make a quick decision on what to start taking to rid of this problem. Within 4 days of taking this product, I feel like I have energy again. I will continue to take this on a daily.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

Very high quality and potent B12. These contain no fillers or binders which I really appreciate. As a vegan B12 is vital, and one of these in the morning gives me peace of mind. The added enzymes and antioxidants ensure higher bioavailability. Easy to take and I really trust the Garden of Life Brand a certified B Corp.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

I like that it is a whole food vitamin. Seems to be good quality ingredients. A friend sent this to me and I felt like I had more energy after taking. After that bottle finished I purchased another. I also like that you can open the capsule and add to water.

Posted on Oct 31, 2022

Love my Raw B12 from Garden of life! Finding a brand with clean ingredients is sometimes a little difficult. But, this one right here has everything I need, and it's RAW! Being able to support my brain function, blood cells, nervous system, mood and energy with a simple capsule it's definitely amazing!

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

Vitamin CODE Raw B-12 is an essential supplement for me these days at first I had a difficult time finding what I needed until coming across this Garden of Life product. The capsules are smaller in size than many other supplements. The ingredients provide both mental and physical energy, while the bottles are stamped with several third party quality designations. The package is great it comes in a box with a sealed bottle cap and a sealed bottle opening for the utmost protection. Very pleased with this product !

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

These are very high quality and have active ingredients that are independently verified. I have tried other b12’s and find these Even More beneficial. They’ve really helped boost my immune health and overall energy. I like that they have no fillers or artificial ingredients too. The size is easy to take.

The size and quality was great and ingredients it’s really herbal not effects for the health and very good for energy yang packaging .. folic acid . Niacin flush and potency.. and nerves system metabolism and taste is not nervous system

68e6dde9-2a41-41b9-b71a-19f550e9ee17
Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Reliable brand works great! I feel great when I take them and I feel the effect when I forget to take them. Best price for this brand! No taste to them and easy to swallow. Highest quality and ingredients !! definitely recommend!!

93e03fe6-b13a-4009-910e-99b6d87d07f1