DK

Based on 2,666 Ratings
1,919
Posted on Dec 30, 2021
Raw Calcium Vitamin Code 120 capsules

A well packed product, with the adequate amount of Raw Calcium which is in the best absorpable form along with Vitamin K, Mg, and other important nutrients. 120 capsules is a decent amount that can be used for a month. A good buy in my opinion rather than going for the synthetic Calcium which does more harm than good to our bodies. Thank you iherb for making this available. The delivery was super quick this time.

bede863b-71b1-49c1-a44f-a183730868ef
Posted on May 22, 2022

High quality formula with calcium. I am 49 age and now I need calcium formulas to maintain my bones.A good combination of everything necessary for my age and most of all gathered in one place. The capsules are large, with no taste. This package is for 1 month for me. From 1 pack I feel improvement.

c859a296-1a16-427a-81e1-e3f4ead33f49
13139bc1-ad7f-4a01-aa43-0b1ce8108d5e
Posted on Sep 11, 2022

I will forever be taking this, i had osteoporosis and started this and in months it started to reverse and in 2 years i had normal bone density test readings, tried to stop and take regular calcium and test started to show osteopenia so started back on it and got back in normal range, no other calcium comes close to this one.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I have been using this product for about a year and a half. It has made a major difference in my calcium numbers when I have my labs drawn! Also, I have been diagnosed with Osteopenia but after taking the Raw Calcium for a year, my Bone Density results improved!! So I feel like this is definite proof that it is working. As we age, strong bones are more important than ever...Vitamin Code Raw Calcium is definitely worth a try!

Posted on May 28, 2022

One and a half years ago, I began taking this Calcium along with Strontium which come together in the Grow Bone program. I stopped taking the Strontium after about 6 months as I heard you shouldn't take it on a continuous basis, but I continued with the Calcium. My exercise consists of walking about 2 miles most days. I recently had a bone density exam and am very pleased with the results! I continue to have osteopenia but had a 5% increase in my spine density and a 6% increase in my hip! I'm 67 years old and have never had improvements like this. I'm very pleased with this product.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

I have been using this calcium for more than a decade. Nothing else comes close. Take it twice a day, apart from other vitamins and with food. As a vegan, I swear by this quality calcium. My bones are strong, and though I have had some fractures due to strenuous physical activity, I know this calcium helps speed the healing process. Garden of Life Vitamin Code cannot be beat.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

A year ago my bone density wasn't good. My Dr. Told me to buy this. I wasn't sure it would help but didn't want to take meds. I've been on it for 1 year. Last week my test came back from .05-1.0 better on all of my numbers. I plan to take this a long time. Great product and delivery was fast. Thank you!

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

This is the *best* multi-mineral supplement I have ever taken. Calcium and magnesium? Of course, and in a natural form. But also vitamin D, K, Boron, Vanadium and Silica. Your hair and nails will be able to cut glass after supplementing with this product for a few months. ;) (Well, maybe not cut glass, but your hair and nails will be strong!)

Posted on Nov 5, 2022

I like that this calcium supplement contains vitamin D, Magnesium and vitamin K so I no longer need to purchase these on their own. I believe this to be a very high quality form of calcium and am looking forward to seeing improvements in my next bone scan. I eat whole food plant based, so this raw plant calcium supplement was exactly what I was looking for.

Posted on Nov 2, 2022

This supplement greatly reduces the risk of vascular sclerosis after vitamin D and calcium supplementation, because it contains vitamin K and magnesium. If you have similar concerns, you might as well choose this supplement. The quality of the life garden has always been trusted, because it is natural and does not remove auxiliary compounds, which makes it very simple for our bodies to metabolize these nutrients.