DK

Based on 1,321 Ratings
1,112
Posted on Feb 25, 2022
The Best Plant based Calcium

I have been taking this vitamin for several years and it's easily absorbed and digested; and easy to swallow. I take 3 tablets a day, 1 after each meal. I love that it is organic plant calcium including Vitamin K2, a very healthy quality of organic foods. It is all ingredients that you can read and understand.

I started taking vitamin D3 about a year ago and it has significantly changed the quality of my health, including symptoms of PMS have greatly subsided. Even my therapist recommended that I take it regularly to help with mood and hormone regulation and its really changed the intensity of my hormonal mood swings to barely nothing! I'm so glad I added this to my regular routine!

Posted on Oct 19, 2022

Because it is 2,000IU per capsule it is easy to increase dosage when I need to. Love the ingredients added in the Probiotics and Enzymes part which is good for digestion. Good quality and value for money. Capsule size is easy to swallow. If I don't get enough sun, this is my go to!

Posted on Oct 14, 2022

What I love about the ingredients is that it contains live probiotics and enzymes. This helps with digestion. It is a necessity for immunity, especially for those who live in areas where you get less sun and with covid-19 still prevailing. The capsule size is easy to swallow. Very well packaged.

Posted on Oct 13, 2022

I love this brand because of it’s clear and high quality ingredients. Whenever I have vitamin D deficiency or I can’t get exposed to the sun I use this product. The effect of it is very fast. The size is good to swallow. The dosage is clearly written on the bottle.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

we love garden of life vitamin products and use them on a daily basis, even for our kids. great quality, plans and food based ingredients, dosage is reasonable. we live in a very hot country and can't expose ourselves to the sun, so this product has been fighting our vitamin D deficiency greatly. highly recommend

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

I've tried different Vitamin D3 brands and I like this one best because I think Garden of Life products are using really healthy ingredients in their products. I take Vitamin D to give my immune system a boost and my level is always in the upper range of where it should be. I think the quality of this product is one of the best around.

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

I couldn't help but be surprised when I used this product. I even checked the payment card text again to see if the price I purchased was wrong. The product was so outstanding for the price that it was truly amazing. I'm going to recommend this product to people around me.