DK

Based on 10,985 Ratings
9,733
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jun 20, 2022
Natural food-based prenatal, tasteless, easy to swallow

Editing after taking for a week - Good quality and natural prenatal. This is tasteless and easy to swallow. Ingredients wise, this is RAW (meaning no fillers, artificial flavours, additives,etc), all food-derived, gluten free and has the right balance of nutrients that I’m looking for! Been searching for good prenatal supplements that have the right amount of folate (not synthetic folic acid which is difficult to absorb by our bodies) and other vitamins and minerals. Size of capsules are not small but I don’t hv issue swallowing them. At first was hesitant having to take 3 times a day but not a concern anymore. Note: I sometimes take 2 at a time when I forget and don’t see any issue.

9cf93233-220a-43fb-ab79-43d189de52bc
fe13ae47-bbd9-4580-9f19-558e499647b3
Posted on Oct 12, 2022
4,069

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

We are trying to conceive and in our 30s age. The ingredient Garden of Life has is always the best quality. The taste is also not as bad as other artifical fertility vitamins. Packaging and size is also perfect. I take 2-3 pills daily throughout the day for best effect. I have started a plant-based diet and I hope we can conceive soon.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

I purchased 2 big bottles of these for my daughter, who was taking a once daily prenatal vitamin that always made her nauseous, many times even when taken in the middle of a meal. She is in her third trimester. I asked her to take her first one of these on an empty stomach, just to prove that this product would not do that to her. I had confidence in this product, because I heard the CEO of Garden of Life talk about his products. It does not upset her stomach!

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

These have everything my growing baby needs, minus a few ingredients that shouldn’t be taken at the same time. The pill size is easy to swallow, so taking it three times daily is no problem. I appreciate the glass bottle packaging. It seems very potent. The only mild negative is the taste, which is normal for many multivitamins I have tried. Highly recommend!

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Each prenatal I took I threw up. They were gross and horrible. The quality of everything from this brand and it being sourced from actual whole organic foods is a game changer. I didn’t throw these up once and finally was able to get my energy back because I needed the vitamins in my pregnancy. The ingredients are all organic. I use 2-3 pills daily. It’s super potent. I recommend as a hack for people who are struggling to take prenatal sin their pregnancy… I open the pills and put in a fruit smoothie each morning and I also add flax seed crushed and some chia and hemp seeds and after 3 days of having a smoothie daily my energy levels and state of happiness totally changed in the 4th month. It’s a must.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

These vitamins were recommended to me before my first pregnancy and I took them before and during my first pregnancy, also while breastfeeding for about 8 months. I am trying to conceive, so I ordered the same vitamins as I was so happy with my previous experience. Easy to ingest (pills are not really small, but they are sleek and done get stuck into your mouth) and no funky aftertaste, great quality of the ingredient. The daily ratio is 3 pills, so I usually take one for breakfast, one for lunch and one for dinner, so I always take them with food and it is easier to remember.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

I'm trying to conceive, so I've been taking them for a while now. They work as a regular multivitamin. For those who complain that there is no calcium and magnesium in them - it was a smart move by the manufactorer, because you're NOT supposed to take them (Ca and Mg) at the same time as iron! All 3 have to be taken separatelly, at least 2h apart, or they will compete for absorption and you won't get enough of them into your system. Will definitely continue buying and taking this product when I get pregnant.

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

I love it! It's vegan save and have great ingredients. It contains prebiotic too! Wow. There's two size, I bought both of them. And I found the bigger one spend me less money. It is suitable before pregnant and during pregnant. So I bought 2! And I got lot of health benefits. Yeah!