DK
4.7

4.7
Posted on Oct 26, 2022

These are really good. I was shocked I hadn't learned about the health benefits of r-lipoic acid until the last few years. It has a funky taste and it's similar to after eating a lot of asparagus when nature calls, but it definitely keeps the immune system primed with the way it helps recycle vitamin c and glutathione. Great size, just make sure to store it somewhere dark and cool.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

This is my favorite ALA product! R-alpha lipoic acid is the natural enantiomer (version), while S-alpha lipoic acid is the synthetic enantiomer (version). The R enantiomer of ALA shows better pharmacokinetic parameters, including absorption and increased bioavailability as compared to its S enantiomer.

Posted on May 20, 2022

Best quality and at the best price from a top notch distributor, iHerb. For deep immune support. It enhances both the adaptive and the innate immune systems. Protects you from infections. Shields your body from cell degeneration & oxidative damage. As a result it is anti-aging.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

This product is pure and helps with everything I have researched about R-Lipic Acid and is at a very good price. I will continue to purchase this product.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

More dose is mor effective, after I use the differnet type of the R form lipoic acid, I think the dose 300mg is better than others (240mg)!

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

Trying various vendors for R-Lipoic Acid for liver health. Research suggests that this combo is more bioavailable. Adding it to several other brands so I have options is one vendor is out of stock.

Posted on May 20, 2022

Best value high dose R-Lipoic Acid that I've been able to find. Really good for the kidneys as well as the better known benefits. Seems to be high quality.

Posted on Nov 5, 2022

After a research I opted for this one for it's quality and high dosage. We'll see the results in a couple of months. A small capsule is easy to swallow.

fbac368a-ab8b-4202-ab9f-4c77e61a75d6
Posted on Nov 2, 2022

Delivery was quick and on time. I hope it will work.

88e54ea8-532b-4b6a-ac09-00ea586771d5
Posted on Nov 21, 2022

It is good for health product, I want to buy more