DK

4,003
2,227
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jul 2, 2022

I think this is my favorite hair serum so far! ❤️ it's high quality, it has a nice and light scent. I have a thick dry curly hair so it moisturizes the hair pretty well and reduce the frizziness significantly with less harmful chemicals. It doesn't make my hair greasy at all, I absolutely love it!

326c31f7-cb7d-4a31-b1a3-9a36aebb0cbd

excellent serum for dry hair, it gives shine and smoothness, I love it, I used it on my dry hair, and I noticed after going out that my hair didn't get frizzy due to the humidity from the beach, it's a great products, I highly recommend it especially if you have dry hair and you live and area that has ocean. I really love it

Posted on Aug 14, 2022
2,972

Posted on Aug 5, 2022
5,755

Amazing quality, i give it 5 stars. I use it and i got alot of benefit to my hair, it moisturize my hair and it’s very gentle on sensitive scalp, and the frizz is long gone, im very happy with it and im definitely gonna buy it again. Aldosterone the shipping was very fast and the package arrived here closed and safe.

Posted on Aug 3, 2022
6,183

Posted on Jul 29, 2022
5,486

Posted on Oct 18, 2022

the size of 81 ml is quite smaller than I was expecting but you only need a tiny amount. it scent is good and it's very silky in the hands and on the hair and gives a nice shine. going to need to give it longer to give a better review on the quality

3b06336a-fbc8-4476-a3f2-0cd6d5232d11
Cherryxzee
Posted on Sep 28, 2022

ممتاز ويقلل نفشه الشعر ويعطيه نعومة ولمعة This serum has a lot if benefits; it adds shine, Humidity control, Conditions, Smoothes, Detangles, Helps stop breakage, Extreme heat protection, Improves elasticity, Seals in color, This little bottle contains the perfect aid to rescue you from frizz. The super smoothing serum within controls frizz, adds shine and conditions. It even works to help lock in hair color. So many hair issues – gone, The only thing not gone is style! Eco Chic Technology, The elements of earth, wind, fire and water represent a unique combination of certified organic botanicals and incredible style.

66cf34a7-1b54-4005-bed7-e643271114cb
Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Scent is good, use if before blow dry and flat iron my hair and it moisturizes well. Quality and composition is cruelty free and natural ingredients. Size is enough for fews months. I don't think it's meant to be used on the scalp since it's rather for hair strand in general.

0abcd3da-7ba0-4cd9-964e-3901ef39f4cc
Posted on Sep 20, 2022

I absolutely love this product. I was looking for a cleaner product to use before blow drying my hair. The packaging came great. It was shrink wrapped so I didn’t leak in the shipment. The composition of the product is a little thicker than a serum closer to that of a gel. I needed to use it very little and it spread quite nicely. It added moisture to my hair and did not seem to negatively affect my scalp. I am sensitive to a lot of products and this one was Not irritating in anyway. I absolutely love the shine that I gave my hair after my blow dry and it did not leave any type of heavy residue. I think it’s a great benefit to the hair shaft. I didn’t notice any fragrance smell so this and was very light scent if at all. Great quality. non toxic. i’m very happy with it. the bottle size was small/ but i needed just a peas size for my longer hair ! Picture to get an idea of size. if you found my review helpful, please like it 👍🏻. thank you

e03d9782-462b-4dd7-9465-345dc695c0e1