DK

Based on 3,313 Ratings
2,164
YIM
Posted on Mar 31, 2022

I have fine long hair, colored and damaged. But roots can be oily a bit ( i wash my hair every 2 or 3days) and I like this one, lightweight and helps to volume up my hair. Can be not enough moisture if you have very damage hair. But I like using this shampoo twice and then apply rich moisture conditioner for hair end, not on the roots.

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

I purchased 3 shampoos from this company to see which one works best for my limp and oily hair. This one was the best out of all the three that I purchased. This product does a great job of maintaining my oily and weightless hair throughout the day. Oh, the shampoo is slightly watery so I tend to use a bit more than other shampoos. Overall, I am quite happy with the product that does a good job as described.

Posted on Sep 8, 2022
1,160

Pretty quality. The product is just great. It's good that there are reviews with photos. I recommend to buy. I recommend to friends and relatives.

Posted on Oct 12, 2022
4,069

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

The scent is nice, easy to use, the size is very big, easy and simple package with good quality, suitable for all ages, the benefit is getting more volumized hair, simple composition good for sensitive scalp, moisture enough for most hair type. Big bottle can use for a long time.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

this brand is top and has a very high quality, a professional hair brand and important thing is about the ingredient which there isn't any harmful ingredient in it like as essential oil or mineral oil or paraben or sulfate so it doesn't cause hair fall or breakage of hair or dryness and is so gentle with hair scalp and between all models of shampoo from this brand I use this one because I have a very flat and straight hair and this cause my hair shiny and more volume which I like it

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

This is a very good shampoo. Scent is great, it's vegan and cruelty free, it doesn't irritate my scalp ithink this might be good for sensitive scalp and it washes my hair without drying it out. It doesn't do as much for volume as I thought it might, but it's still a nice product, and they root booster in this range is excellent. Fragrance is light citrus/ fruity.