DK

4.5
Based on 4,584 Ratings
3,252
Posted on Jun 30, 2022
High quality hair conditioner, lovely smell

I have been using this product for about a year. The result is spectacular because it does work for my family members. I will continue repurchase the product for sure. Highly recommend it. Thank you iHerb for fast shipping, and great products. Cheers. If my review is helpful, please give me "a like". Thanks guys!

scent is good and I was using this befor I like it and my husband also like it quality is good and size is good it is good for my age and I'm 29 and the package is good , plz give me likes, it is good for my hair and scalp

8f46ebf6-4d4c-4079-b7e7-3991d19933a2
Posted on Sep 13, 2022
2,440

Wonderful. Just great. Favorite product and site. Delivery is fast and high quality. People often ask where I order from. I recommend this site to everyone.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022
2,375

Pretty quality. The product is just great. The parcel arrived quickly. The price pleased. I find everything I need. I recommend to friends and relatives.

Posted on Aug 12, 2022
2,051

I really liked the product I bought. Large and economical packaging. I am very satisfied with the quality of the product. I recommend it for purchase.

Posted on Dec 2, 2022

Like the shampoo, the scent is mild and I use the conditioner in conjunction with it's other product. The quality is up there with the shampoo. It does an amazing job, while not making my hair feel heavy. I like that it also contains herbal ingredients that might help to grow the hair too. Overall, it makes me feel like I've taken a trip to a nice salon. This product does not disappoint!

Posted on Nov 8, 2022

This is comparable to one of the TJ conditioners but not their tea tree tingle, their now discontinued Spa Nourish. It’s not the same scent but I am getting similar results. This conditioner is the type that will froth as you continue to work it into your hair. The scent is peppermint but not the kind that is harsh. It’s a smooth peppermint. Leaves my hip length hair with body, shine, and hydrated. The only con: the packaging is horrible. It’s hard to squeeze due the shape. As the product gets low it becomes more difficult. Thankfully it can be turned upside easily.

Posted on Oct 26, 2022

Great price when purchased. Small in size but seems to have many uses on my short hair. I like the scent and packaging but it stings my face a bit. I have problematic oily and sensitive scalp and dandruff. It does help a bit in oil control which i loved. Would recommend.

Posted on Oct 21, 2022

I have particularly oily hair near the roots. I have been looking for a good shampoo without harsh chemicals and cruelty free and this is perfect. It removes all the dirt and hair residue and feels incredibly clean afterwards. The smell is not very strong, but it is refreshing. It is the best shampoo I have ever had. Plus, it's packed with natural ingredients and cruelty-free. I will definitely buy again. Please I like it if I help you

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Scent like mint more than tea tree I use it two times it gives my hair a great moisturizer My scalp did great with the shampoo I don’t but conditioner at my scalp The size was great Quality good Package it came save I didn’t have any sensitivity from that product