DK

4.4
Based on 1,713 Ratings
1,131
Posted on Nov 24, 2022

Its smell is strange, it is not strong, but it is easy to use, the quality is good, the size is suitable, the packaging is appropriate in size, the benefit is softness and luster, a cohesive formula, a sense of femininity for sensitive skin, gentle on the skin, moisturizes dry skin for all age and hair scalp composition scents

4a0b0853-a14c-4671-8a1c-87ea1edd2f00
Posted on Sep 11, 2022

When I went on vacation I bought a travel size of this conditioner and shampoo at my destination. I LOVED IT! My hair is straight and pretty lifeless. I wouldn't say my hair is too thick or too thin, but it's just simply very flat so I have to add a lot of hairspray everytime after showers to boost my hair. This conditioner and shampoo really gives more life to my hair!

Posted on Oct 12, 2022
4,069

Posted on Oct 9, 2022

I usually use professional shampoo, but need something cheaper and simpler to wash off oil masks from my hair when I do my weekly oil masks. This is a great shampoo for that purpose. The scent is nice and clean. I like the affordable price for the great quality shampoo.

Posted on Oct 1, 2022

One of the best conditioners I’ve ever used. Recently I restocked this conditioner for the fourth time and I’ve been using it for a year now on almost a daily basis. Since then it became a certain favorite. This has a bit of herbal scent but it’s light and pleasant. The hair is soft to the touch after using it and is healthy looking. My hair is thin and normal in density so I need hair treatments that don’t reduce volume and don’t weigh on the hair such as this conditioner. It’s says on the packaging “salon grade” product and it certainly feels like one. Really like it and highly recommend.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

So far I mainly use Giovanni products for my hair. I have thin hair with the tendency to easily get greasy and oily scalp skin. This one is no disappointment as well. It performs its function, and the hair after it feels clean ( what else to expect from a shampoo?)This series is fine, would be interesting to try the conditioner from the same series.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

I use both the shampoo and conditioner and it makes my hair so soft. I have very dry ends due to hair color, but this makes my hair feel silky. I don't have curls so I don't know about that aspect of it. It doesn't have much of a scent of cherry blossoms or rose, just smells like plain shampoo. One thing, I don't naturally have dry hair, and it's a bit too moisturizing probably for my slightly oily scalp. If I didn't have such dry ends I would use something a bit more astringent. But if you have dry hair, for whatever reason, this will make it very soft.

Posted on Dec 2, 2022
1,236
2,014

Only thing that works for my dermatitis other than going in the ocean daily. I get pimples on my scalp. This eliminated them. Healthy scalp using these products. I’ve used MANY before with no help.

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

This is my go-to shampoo when my scalp is feeling a little irritated or when my hair has become too 'built up' with styling product residue. It is a gentle and thorough cleanser. I wouldn't be without it.