Page 1 - Reviews - Good Dee's, Sprinkles, Sugar Free, It's A Circus, 3 oz (85 g) - iHerb
DK

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

Wow, just wow. If you are from Australia is strongly recommend as this type of low car fun and colourful product cannot be bought locally. I bought two packs.

Posted on May 17, 2022

The colour kinda faded as you can see in the photo but at least it added some colour to the cake haha couldn’t taste much of it since it was tiny but I trust the nutritional values so should be sugar free

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

Great product! I'm so happy to find this one, I was looking low carb sprinkles for my son and this one taste and looks great.

Posted on Sep 7, 2021

Finally found refined sugar free sprinkles without artificial colours. My kids love them. They are not as brightly coloured as the photo on the front but I like the pastel shades.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

So cool to have keto friendly sprinkles albeit quite spendy. Just note the colours aren't nearly as vibrant as the photo may suggest.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

They tasted amazing just like the ones that are made with sugar.

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

it's expensive but ok as an occasional fun treat

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

Tasty. Made our sugar frees gingerbread great. Needs to be in bulk and cheaper though

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Good colours, and decent taste...could only be better if it was cheaper! :-D

Posted on Oct 8, 2021

My kids like this. It's crunchy and sugar tasting yet sugar free. The colours are lovely, but I tried a few and they were pretty average tasting... still, the kids loved it and that's all that matters!