DK

Based on 2,628 Ratings
2,117
Posted on Aug 14, 2022
2,972

I am buying it over and over again. Once I got to know this product I can't go back to the regular pods. The dishes turn out cleaner than ever, and to most amazing plus tha made me buy this product in the first place- NO SOAPY SMELL OR TASTE!! NOT EVEN IN THE SILICONE DISHES

Posted on Aug 14, 2022
4,817

I used to leave the house when I ran my dishwasher because I couldn't stand the smell of the dishwashing product I was using. I thought I needed to use that stuff to get results. Now I know otherwise. I've been using Grab Green for a over a year now, and I continue to be amazed. It gets everything shiny clean, even when I don't pre-rinse, and there's no nasty smell.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

Overall great with everything except coffee stains on cups The smell is okay When I touch the capsule with wet hands - feel sticky My washing machine: bosh My usually used capsules: somat Not going to buy again- I love my coffee and I am too lazy to wash all the cups by hand

39187926-6275-4a9f-85f5-af16f136023b

These are great quality dishwashing detergent pods. I love that they are fragrance free, I don’t want my dishes to smell with anything. They do the job perfectly, dishes are always clean, just for some extra dirty ones you need to use intensive program on your dishwasher. One pod is absolutely enough for a load.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022