DK
4.6

4.6
Posted on Nov 12, 2022

Works pretty good in my kitchen! I use it every 2 weeks on the filter of my range hood vent. I can simply remove the grease with a tooth brush after leave it on for 5 mins. It keeps my counter top and stove clean as well. I don't have to worry about the smell either as it doesn't chok me while using it. Great quality!

Used this to clean the glass cover of my gas cooker, it degreases well and does not cause any problems in breathing like most degreasers in the market.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022
1,258

Love, love, love this cleaner. I’ve been a Method fan for years, but this cuts through grease and grime better than anything else AND it smells nice.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

This kitchen degreaser spray is the best! Smells great, and cleans oily bits quickly and effectively, You gotto try it to see how well it works.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

My mum likes the unscented but this is just as good it cleanses the glass cooktop without much effort and i will continue to purchase this as the unscented is no longer available.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

I love that this is so natural, free of dangerous ingredients, and contains essential oils. It smells good and cleans greasy surfaces well. I ended up switching to another natural kitchen spray when this one was out of stock, but might go back to this next time!

Posted on May 15, 2022

Use this cleaner and not greasy for my kitchen. Like the smell too. The scent is refreshing and good quality. Even my friend like this product .

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

The smell of this product is potent and fresh. I see its degreasing benefits only after using a few sprays in the sink or on the countertops. The size however, is small, so I don't think I will invest again. If this review was helpful, or you purchased and enjoyed this product too, hit the like button!

Posted on May 18, 2022

Takes grease off just with a small squirt and has a pleasant citrus scent. Overall value for money as you only need a small amount for cleaning.

Posted on Aug 23, 2022

The scent of this product was pleasant. It had a gentle smell. It didn't work as I expected. The package was great. I was able to use the bottle for a different project.