DK
Based on 1,244 Ratings

4.6
Based on 1,244 Ratings
Posted on Aug 28, 2022

the quality is okay as what i have read from the reviews ingredients are 100 percent organic superfood for daily grind package is well done and lots of benefits very high in antioxidant i wish it will makes me health y no after taste great i wish it has improvement on my daily health..thanks

64dc5d7d-24f6-416b-8d0c-4273cbd7c15e
Posted on Dec 14, 2021

Green Magma is full of Barley grass which is rich in vitamins A and C, which act as antioxidants. These vitamins help fight off free radicals that can damage your body. They help carry free radicals out of the body and lower your risk of problems ranging from decreased skin elasticity to breast and colon cancer. An excellent beverage it is very tasty and easy to make and drink every morning. And it's the best value to buy this product directly on iHerb online. Other sites are selling sky high prices. Just a note that it is a good idea to place it in a shaker with cold water and give it a good shake - this helps to mix it evenly in the water rather than having it clump up.

My sisters are very fond of this product.. i got it for one of them… the quality is good but the taste is not for me, according to my sisters it helped them with their periods.. mom also liked it she felt her health is much better using it specially her bones.. you only got to prepare yourself that you can swallow 6 tablets on an empty stomach.. I couldn’t but my sisters could

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Posted on Sep 15, 2022

Have used this ever since it was known as barley green, however they might have change the formula as now the powder more fine, not like previously which is more coarse, it dissolves really quickly now not like previously which took a while longer. Overall it's a super food to improve over health and digestive well being

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Product arrived after 4 days. The ingredient barley is rich in may beneficial nutrients. Its high fiber content helps improve digestion. It also helps lower cholesterol levels therefore it is good for the heart and general health. It reduces my hunger so it is also good for weight loss. But it takes time to get used to the taste.

Posted on May 22, 2022

I’ve used several types of barley and wheat grass powders, but Green Magma has to be the best one out there. After taking it first thing in the morning, I feel energized right away. It also improves overall health and digestion noticeably. The powder is finely milled, with very delicate taste, I find some other brands harder to dissolve and leave a sour taste, Green Magma does not. Highly recommend!

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

I have tried three different brands of Barley grass and this one is my favorite it mixes well in juice and the taste is surprisingly pleasant. Very pleased with this purchase. The quality is very good and the company has been around for many decades. I like that Barley grass is an easy way to up my nutritional intake.

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

I have been drinking Green Magma for more than ten years. First to improve the digestive system but then realized that I have hardly suffered from diseases such as fluenza, cold, soar throat compared to prior using barley grass. I believe I am more protected due to long term use of Green Magma

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

One of the most important supplements I've ever taken. When my adrenals have been low, and my energy would crash (really scary if u've ever experienced this firsthand), this has given me the jolt I needed within the hour. I add water and a straw and slurp it up. Admittedly, it doesn't taste good, (it is barley GRASS) but I got used to it, and after the energy lift it gives me, I just count it as a little miracle.